Saint Peter Port, Guernsey (General)
1.1
Turnaround Time

my boyfriend ordered flowers to surprise me on Valentine's day.he requested for it to be delivered on the 13th of February and paid £53.27 for the flowers+delivery.

but the flowers didn't arrive!! today's the 18th of February and still, no flowers delivered to my address! this company is rubbish! incompetent and has zero customer service.

if you don't want to be scammed, do not ever order from them.

they are like SCAMMERS in other sense!WORST FLOWER COMPANY EVER EXISTED!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of failure to deliver within the specified time frame and complete lack of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of prestige flowers flowers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $83. Prestige Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned prestige flowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Prestige Flowers.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments