Do not use.None of the positive reviews on their website are legit.

If you notice they all have the same date as the current date and if you go back on the website the next day the reviews show the next day, and so on... Didn't deliver and NO response from customer service. THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I contacted them on facebook they told me that they are only a marketing company and couldn't do anything.

My daughter's birthday is RUINED. They supposedly deliver flowers by Royal Mail who didn't deliver them, didn't leave them with the concierge, and didn't even leave a card to say that they missed the delivery. My daughter trekked to the post office to see what happened to the flowers and the flowers were not even there for her to pick up. All around a screw up.

A SCREWED UP COMPANY WHO FIRST STOLE MY MONEY AND THEN SCREWED UP MY DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY.

I wish I read these reviews before using them.DO NOT USE THEM OR YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of prestige flowers delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $75. Prestige Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned prestige flowers delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Prestige Flowers.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments