1.3
Turnaround Time

I ordered a bunch of 12 roses for Valentine's Day. They arrived a day early, which sort of defeats the point. Plus, the recipient was not at home to collect them, so they sat on the doorstep for 3 hours. They did explain that this is to avoid late delivery, but for Valentine's day, you would expect better.

The bouquet was already dead and wilting by the time they were placed into water. They had also been sprayed in a tacky red glitter, which probably didn't help their lifespan. They were slightly battered and brown and looked in a terrible state. I took photographic evidence, and, according to Prestige's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, if over 25% of the product is 'in a poor state', another bouquet will be sent.

After contacting their support (and a week's wait), they informed me that they would, instead, send me a £10 voucher. I reminded them of the guarantee, and they replied with the same message, that I was allowed a £10 voucher. I sent them the photo again, and was reminded, again, of the £10 voucher.

They also kept insisting I had bought the Medium Bouquet, which comes with a range of flowers. This is simply not the case, and have supplied them with the original link several times. This product has been removed from the site, because it was only available for Valentine's Day. I therefore cannot find the original description. Their 'Account' information for logged in customers is also severely lacking, and gives you no information about what you've bought, either.

After my experience with them, I will not be returning to Prestige Flowers and implore that no one else does either. For £35 I expected more than a bunch of dying, battered roses that did not survive longer than a 3 days.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $35. The author is overall dissatisfied with Prestige Flowers. The most disappointing about prestige flowers bouquet from Prestige Flowers was non existent customer service, completely awful and not delivered on delivery date Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Prestige Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Prestige Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments