Style and Design

Prestige Gifting Order Reference Number: P1969568

I was very disappointed with the flowers which I had arranged to be sent on Monday, 14 May 2018 to my sister-in-law on her discharge from hospital after a major operation.

Even though I paid an extra £5 for a medium sized bouquet, there was only 7 roses and two stems of freesias, the majority of the bouquet being "bulked out" with greenery (not at all like the photo provided!).

I will not be recommending Prestige Flowers to anyone to use in the future, and I will certainly not be using them again (this being my first, and last, time).

The response I received was that they needed a photo within 48 hours of delivery to enable them to even begin to think of sending out a new bouquet or a refund. Unfortunately, I couldn't send a photo because:-

a. I live too far away from the recipient (the only reason I knew what they looked like was because I had a day's leave and visited her and saw them with my own eyes), and

b. The recipient didn't have the required technology to send me a photo to forward on.

Prestige Flowers could only offer me a 10 GBP voucher to use off my next purchase, which I declined as I would not use Prestige Flowers ever again and will not be recommending them to any of my friends and family. I felt like I was being penalised because I couldn't provide a photo and felt like I was being treated as a second class citizen.

Patricia Palmer

Review about: Prestige Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

I received a black and white bouquet from prestige sent by my boyfriend, not that I’d know who they were from if it was down to Prestige as they forgot to write in the note card! Also, the flowers aren’t actually black they are spray painted!

The paint is somehow not waterproof and currently covering my entire kitchen! It’s quite funny really but my other half isn’t too happy!

They offered him a £5 gift voucher and spoke to him like he was an inconvenience. Needless to say we won’t be using them again x