Eggborough, England
Featured 100% full Not resolved
2.0
Turnaround Time

ordered some flowers for mothers day, paid extra for the bigger size, they came in a different colour & hardly any flowers! very disappointed.

emailed to complain still heard nothing bad! awful company would not recommend!!

they are nothing like the photo on the website. There are 5 roses, 2 Lily's and 4 pieces of green. Nothing like the image on the website.

this has ruined my mums mothers day & a waste of money! never use again and would tell others not to use again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would love my money back for them

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $27. The author is overall dissatisfied with Prestige Flowers and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about prestige flowers flowers from Prestige Flowers was insubstantial poor quality flowers, rubbish and false advertising on website Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Prestige Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Prestige Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments