I ordered flowers for my daughter's B/day.I live in Australia and the flowers were delivered to her office in London on time & with chocolates.
Easy payment and ordering process. I could have got them delivered free of charge but paid the little extra for the tracking delivery.
I was kept up-to-date by text messages on how the delivery of the flowers proceeded.My daughter was very happy with the flowers and said they were beautiful so I was very happy.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Delivered on time
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Easy process, on time service and good quality.
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a bouquet of flowers from the prestige flowers website.I paid an additional amount and in total 46GBP for a LARGE bouquet of "pure delight"The picture advertised on the..."
- "I used this company this week to deliver an arrangement of flowers to a close friend. I upgraded to the medium sized bouquet. What was sent was just..."
- "I had the very same issue. I selected the Sunday (Mothers Day) delivery date when I ordered the very same flowers. Had I known they were being delivered by Royal..."
- "Last 3 pairs of nb trainers had stiching fail at toe within 8 weeks . Only used as a walking shoe 5 days a week...."
- "I recently took my desktop computer to Michael Elchhorn for repair due to a power surge. I thought only the power supply had been affected however when i purchased a..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."