4.0
Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers for my daughter's B/day.I live in Australia and the flowers were delivered to her office in London on time & with chocolates.

Easy payment and ordering process. I could have got them delivered free of charge but paid the little extra for the tracking delivery.

I was kept up-to-date by text messages on how the delivery of the flowers proceeded.My daughter was very happy with the flowers and said they were beautiful so I was very happy.

This person wrote the review because of "easy process, on time service and good quality." of prestige flowers delivery service from Prestige Flowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Prestige Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most delivered on time and website. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Prestige Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments