4.0
Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers for my daughter's B/day.I live in Australia and the flowers were delivered to her office in London on time & with chocolates.

Easy payment and ordering process. I could have got them delivered free of charge but paid the little extra for the tracking delivery.

I was kept up-to-date by text messages on how the delivery of the flowers proceeded.My daughter was very happy with the flowers and said they were beautiful so I was very happy.

This person wrote the review because of "easy process, on time service and good quality." at Prestige Flowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Prestige Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most delivered on time and website. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Prestige Flowers and prestige flowers delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Prestige Flowers - Bouquet Review from Carlisle, Cumbria Prestige Flowers "I ordered a bunch off flowers I paided extra for the larger bunch and this is what I got I could off got better from a supermarket I would NEVER..." Read more Prestige Flowers - NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN Prestige Flowers "Me and my siblings ordered flowers for mother's day this year, I even ordered additional coloured roses for extra money. To my shock and embarrassment the flowers were really badly..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Bouquet Review Prestige Flowers "My sister and I ordered a standard and a medium bouquet to be delivered on 23 Jan 17. The delivered flowers were nothing like the advertised picture and there were..." Read more Prestige Flowers, avoid like the plague! Prestige Flowers "My brother ordered an arrangement from this company for my elderly mum for Mother's Day. The flowers arrived the day before and appeared to be beautifully presented in a..." Read more Beware of Underground Diesel in Henderson NV Underground Diesel "STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I cannot impress upon you any more adamantly than what I'm telling you! I had previously good experiences with this company regarding my 2000 F-350..." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more First Progress - CLOSED/PAID OFF  ACCOUNT STILL CHARGING LATE FEES First Progress "I CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AND RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION LETTER THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED. FIRST PROGRESS ADDED AN UNDISCLOSED CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT THAT I WAS UNAWARE OF. THEN SUBSEQUENTLY..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more