I ordered flowers for my daughter's B/day.I live in Australia and the flowers were delivered to her office in London on time & with chocolates.
Easy payment and ordering process. I could have got them delivered free of charge but paid the little extra for the tracking delivery.
I was kept up-to-date by text messages on how the delivery of the flowers proceeded.My daughter was very happy with the flowers and said they were beautiful so I was very happy.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Delivered on time
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Easy process, on time service and good quality.
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered them fir FRIDAY, a wasn't received until SATURDAY I ordered a LARGE bunch, she received MEDIUM, I ordered PINK roses, she received RED I ordered PINK Lily's, she received WHITE DIED..."
- "I had the very same issue. I selected the Sunday (Mothers Day) delivery date when I ordered the very same flowers. Had I known they were being delivered by Royal..."
- "Prestige flowers did not delivery my flowers,only managed to speak to someone once who couldn't find my order even though it was payed via PayPal.she said she would get back..."
- "Last 3 pairs of nb trainers had stiching fail at toe within 8 weeks . Only used as a walking shoe 5 days a week...."
- "I recently took my desktop computer to Michael Elchhorn for repair due to a power surge. I thought only the power supply had been affected however when i purchased a..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."