Order flowers to be delivered to my son and partner after they suffered a loss yesterday.Flowers WERE delivery to WRONG ADDRESS as asked ,I had changed delivery to my sons neighbour and got conformation back via email to say that this would happen, when in fact they had delivery to my sons address who was out and thrown over his fence I say thrown because of the height of the fence there is no way you could do other, landing upside down to which the arrows pointed right way up.No water and wilting in this heat.

Paid for the large box of flowers and the ones received were smaller than the medium size online.Utter shambles please read and DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

This person wrote the review because of "more than one issue" of prestige flowers delivery service from Prestige Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Prestige Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was number of issues. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Prestige Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments