Saint John's, Saint John

My boyfriend bought me 24 red roses to be delivered the day before Valentine's day. He paid extra for a helium balloon to be attached. The flowers were delivered in a cardboard box and once opened I was disappointed that the balloon was almost deflated and the roses practically dead. We followed all instructions on cutting them and placing them in water away from the light and heat. However, after 3 days it was obvious they were not going to survive no matter how much nurturing we gave them.

My boyfriend has emailed Prestige Flowers, not looking for a refund, but for another bouquet of flowers to be delivered. He was told that because he hadn't taken a photo of them after 3 days, all they were prepared to offer him was a £5 voucher off his next purchase.

At the cost of £86 I find this extremely unhelpful and disappointing.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $86. The author is overall dissatisfied with Prestige Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Prestige Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Prestige Flowers to other companies on our site.

Comments