I ordered a bouquet for my mother's birthday which arrived on time.When my mother rang me, she said it was a tiny bunch and that the flowers were broken and withered.
I was, naturally, upset. However, when I saw the bunch myself that night, I was absolutely furious. Not only was the bouquet nothing like the image (with not even the correct type of flowers, let alone number), but half of the flowers had broken off the stems and the leaves were brown and withered. When I got in touch with the company with images as proof, they said that the flowers were 'slightly' damaged and that they would send a fresh bunch only as a 'goodwill gesture'; the assumption here being that I was 'slightly' irritated and needed a pat on the head to feel better.
I was absolutely astounded by their rudeness. I accepted the replacement offer, but it never arrived. After two weeks of e-mailing practically every day, I got put through to the manager. He was even worse.
I am still (over two weeks later) fighting for my money back. They keep finding excuses not to refund my money, and keep offering to replace the bunch instead. I am sick of this now, and I guess they are hoping that I'll just give up. I refuse to give up!
My mother was so disappointed by the bouquet: I spent just under £40 on four old carnations and one lily. I've never, ever been treated this way before, and I would strongly dissuade anyone from using Prestige Flowers in the future.
They are incompetent, rude, very offensive and unapologetic about causing distress.What's more, they insist on refusing to return my money: money I exchanged for a product that was deceptively advertised and not at all proportionate to its cost.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "ordered some flowers for mothers day, paid extra for the bigger size, they came in a different colour & hardly any flowers! very disappointed. emailed to complain still heard nothing bad!..."
- "Sent out a very small, poor quality, mainly green 'bouquet' (hardly) of flowers. I paid 34.99 for it to be delivered as a Christmas gift, also incudes a balloon and..."
- "I recently purchased flowers from this compnay as a valentines gift for my partner. I am absolutely disgusted by the condition of the flowers when they arrived, the tulips were..."
- "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..."
- "You won't find better prices for cars with this age and mileage. Very professional and backed up by a good service centre. I'm very happy with my car it's literally..."
- "Hi, I'm in the UK and my SPA has a major crack in the base - 'new' UK distributor wash their hands of it saying old company went into liquidation...."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."