Prestige Flowers - This company doesn't deserve to be in business...

"Prestige" didn't deliver my anniversary flowers on the required day as they claim their courier neglected to read my delivery instructions. Refusing to take ownership of the entire chain, and blaming the courier company, is not my problem. They arrived wilted (see photo) and proving a deep embarrassment for me.

I contacted them for a full refund on seeing the picture and was denied any reasonable remedies and a refusal to accept responsibility for their mistake. A laughable £5 voucher was offered to me as a token gesture which assumes I'd ever want to give them my custom in the future.

A totally unprofessional company that doesn't deserve to be in business.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #862589

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Prestige Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jun 30 #1179650 Enniscorthy, Wexford

Yes I was offered the same pathetic £5 delivery voucher, obviously will never use it, and I am sure they know this

0 0 Reply

Jun 27 #1178223 Sale, Cheshire

This company has not changed, I received roses in the same state twice from them this year so obviously haven't improved.Do not use them, they are terrible.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Prestige Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Prestige Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about