London, London

"Prestige" didn't deliver my anniversary flowers on the required day as they claim their courier neglected to read my delivery instructions. Refusing to take ownership of the entire chain, and blaming the courier company, is not my problem. They arrived wilted (see photo) and proving a deep embarrassment for me.

I contacted them for a full refund on seeing the picture and was denied any reasonable remedies and a refusal to accept responsibility for their mistake. A laughable £5 voucher was offered to me as a token gesture which assumes I'd ever want to give them my custom in the future.

A totally unprofessional company that doesn't deserve to be in business.

Review about: Prestige Flowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Brazen disregard for customers.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Enniscorthy, Wexford, Ireland #1179650

Yes I was offered the same pathetic £5 delivery voucher, obviously will never use it, and I am sure they know this

Sale, Cheshire, United Kingdom #1178223

This company has not changed, I received roses in the same state twice from them this year so obviously haven't improved.Do not use them, they are terrible.