Prestige Flowers - The Worst Customer Service EVER - steer clear - there is nothing Prestige here.

I ordered a LARGE Bouquet of flowers for my partners birthday, when I got home I saw 4 roses and 2 lilies in a vase, I sent a picture and they admitted they have sent the wrong bouquet - but would only pay £10 (T&C's if the wrong size is wrong we refund the difference!) I wanted a refund or the correct flowers delivered.They send the small bouquets because they are such poor value then refund you the difference - I bet no one ever orders the small bouquets as they are such poor value for money.

I contacted them 9 times and it really is like hitting your head against a brick wall.Customer service is so bad you get the impression they are only there to rip people off and this website proves it - Stay away i could of bought better at Tesco!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had an experience with Prestige Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Prestige Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Prestige Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about