Hove, Brighton And Hove
Featured

I ordered a LARGE Bouquet of flowers for my partners birthday, when I got home I saw 4 roses and 2 lilies in a vase, I sent a picture and they admitted they have sent the wrong bouquet - but would only pay £10 (T&C's if the wrong size is wrong we refund the difference!) I wanted a refund or the correct flowers delivered.They send the small bouquets because they are such poor value then refund you the difference - I bet no one ever orders the small bouquets as they are such poor value for money.

I contacted them 9 times and it really is like hitting your head against a brick wall.Customer service is so bad you get the impression they are only there to rip people off and this website proves it - Stay away i could of bought better at Tesco!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Prestige Flowers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Prestige Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Prestige Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments