Hove, Brighton And Hove

I ordered a LARGE Bouquet of flowers for my partners birthday, when I got home I saw 4 roses and 2 lilies in a vase, I sent a picture and they admitted they have sent the wrong bouquet - but would only pay £10 (T&C's if the wrong size is wrong we refund the difference!) I wanted a refund or the correct flowers delivered.They send the small bouquets because they are such poor value then refund you the difference - I bet no one ever orders the small bouquets as they are such poor value for money.

Related: Prestige Flowers - Appalling flowers, appalling so called customer service - DO NOT USE!!!

I contacted them 9 times and it really is like hitting your head against a brick wall.Customer service is so bad you get the impression they are only there to rip people off and this website proves it - Stay away i could of bought better at Tesco!

Review about: Prestige Birthday Flowers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Prestige Flowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.