Prestige Flowers - The Worst Customer Service EVER - steer clear - there is nothing Prestige here.
I ordered a LARGE Bouquet of flowers for my partners birthday, when I got home I saw 4 roses and 2 lilies in a vase, I sent a picture and they admitted they have sent the wrong bouquet - but would only pay £10 (T&C's if the wrong size is wrong we refund the difference!) I wanted a refund or the correct flowers delivered.They send the small bouquets because they are such poor value then refund you the difference - I bet no one ever orders the small bouquets as they are such poor value for money.
I contacted them 9 times and it really is like hitting your head against a brick wall.Customer service is so bad you get the impression they are only there to rip people off and this website proves it - Stay away i could of bought better at Tesco!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Prestige Birthday Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I had the very same issue. I selected the Sunday (Mothers Day) delivery date when I ordered the very same flowers. Had I known they were being delivered by Royal..."
- "I ordered a bouquet of flowers from the prestige flowers website.I paid an additional amount and in total 46GBP for a LARGE bouquet of "pure delight"The picture advertised on the..."
- "Flowers arrived the day after ordering (Rose and Lilly Hand Tied) I upgraded to medium and to a premium card so the cost including delivery was over £31. When my..."
- "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."