Hove, Brighton And Hove
Featured

I ordered a LARGE Bouquet of flowers for my partners birthday, when I got home I saw 4 roses and 2 lilies in a vase, I sent a picture and they admitted they have sent the wrong bouquet - but would only pay £10 (T&C's if the wrong size is wrong we refund the difference!) I wanted a refund or the correct flowers delivered.They send the small bouquets because they are such poor value then refund you the difference - I bet no one ever orders the small bouquets as they are such poor value for money.

I contacted them 9 times and it really is like hitting your head against a brick wall.Customer service is so bad you get the impression they are only there to rip people off and this website proves it - Stay away i could of bought better at Tesco!

Review about: Prestige Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Prestige Flowers - Nice surprise for the price Prestige Flowers "I had recently needed to send flowers after upsetting a friend however being tight with money at the moment meant i couldn't just go to my local florists to spend..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Poor quality flowers poor customer service Prestige Flowers "#prestigeflowersuk #fakeflowers warning do not use this company, their flowers are not as pictured and the customer service is very poor Delivery was late, flowers were substituted and was refused..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Mis-sold flowers Prestige Flowers "Flowers originally advertised at £34.99 reduced to £20.00 - 5 roses, a lily and leaves turned up in a box that although said it had been left with a neighbour..." Read more Prestige Flowers, avoid like the plague! Prestige Flowers "My brother ordered an arrangement from this company for my elderly mum for Mother's Day. The flowers arrived the day before and appeared to be beautifully presented in a..." Read more Jerrys Service Center - Jerry's service (*** job) center Jerrys Service Center "Do not trust this man he talks a big talk and makes promises he can't keep. I was t boned in a crewcab truck by an uninsured driver. I took..." Read more GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Google "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Rental nightmare! American Homes 4 Rent "We have dealt with roaches immediately after moving into the house, they also sent out a crappy contractor to repair some plumbing, flooded our house, then proceeded to tell us..." Read more Michael Kors - Stand by your product on defective hardware!!!! Michael Kors "I got the money as a gift to buy my 1st MK and sadly I was right, they are NOT worth the $$. My purse is 13 months and 2..." Read more