My mother is starting her cancer treatment this week, so I ordered her a bouquet of her favorites; sunflowers.See the photo I attached.

My mother Facetimed me when she received them and so I told her to show them to me. I was embarrassed, but at the same time started laughing hysterically. Whoa what a joke! I order people flowers all the time for occasions and I've never been so shocked at the lack of craftsmanship.

We got a good laugh about it. This bouquet is called "sunflowers" yet contains NOT A SINGLE SUNFLOWER! Yellow gerber daisies are not sunflowers. They could have at least added some greenery or some sort of filler.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They obviously don't care AT ALL.

Totally unresponsive.Good thing we have a sense of humor...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of prestige flowers bouquet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $57. Prestige Flowers needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned prestige flowers bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Prestige Flowers.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments