Glasgow, Scotland
100% full Not resolved

My mother is starting her cancer treatment this week, so I ordered her a bouquet of her favorites; sunflowers.See the photo I attached.

My mother Facetimed me when she received them and so I told her to show them to me. I was embarrassed, but at the same time started laughing hysterically. Whoa what a joke! I order people flowers all the time for occasions and I've never been so shocked at the lack of craftsmanship.

We got a good laugh about it. This bouquet is called "sunflowers" yet contains NOT A SINGLE SUNFLOWER! Yellow gerber daisies are not sunflowers. They could have at least added some greenery or some sort of filler.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They obviously don't care AT ALL.

Totally unresponsive.Good thing we have a sense of humor...

Review about: Prestige Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Prestige Flowers - Untrustworthy Website Prestige Flowers "I ordered a large bouquet on this website but the bouquet which was delivered contains less flowers than the medium bouquet which is shown on the website and when I..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Nice surprise for the price Prestige Flowers "I had recently needed to send flowers after upsetting a friend however being tight with money at the moment meant i couldn't just go to my local florists to spend..." Read more Prestige Flowers Bouquet Review Prestige Flowers "My sister and I ordered a standard and a medium bouquet to be delivered on 23 Jan 17. The delivered flowers were nothing like the advertised picture and there were..." Read more Prestige Flowers Bouquet Review from Carlisle, Cumbria Prestige Flowers "I ordered a bunch off flowers I paided extra for the larger bunch and this is what I got I could off got better from a supermarket I would NEVER..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Michael Kors - Stand by your product on defective hardware!!!! Michael Kors "I got the money as a gift to buy my 1st MK and sadly I was right, they are NOT worth the $$. My purse is 13 months and 2..." Read more Saia will damage your shipments, then lie through their teeth Saia "I ordered a bunk bed for my children recently, and the seller chose to ship with Saia. I'd never dealt with them before, but after this instance I can say..." Read more GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Google "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more