My mother is starting her cancer treatment this week, so I ordered her a bouquet of her favorites; sunflowers.See the photo I attached.
My mother Facetimed me when she received them and so I told her to show them to me. I was embarrassed, but at the same time started laughing hysterically. Whoa what a joke! I order people flowers all the time for occasions and I've never been so shocked at the lack of craftsmanship.
We got a good laugh about it. This bouquet is called "sunflowers" yet contains NOT A SINGLE SUNFLOWER! Yellow gerber daisies are not sunflowers. They could have at least added some greenery or some sort of filler.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They obviously don't care AT ALL.
Totally unresponsive.Good thing we have a sense of humor...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Prestige Flowers Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my mum a what looked like a lovely bunch of flowers, when they arrived they was dead! I couldn't believe I got my mum DEAD FLOWERS!!! For Mother's..."
- "Flowers arrived the day after ordering (Rose and Lilly Hand Tied) I upgraded to medium and to a premium card so the cost including delivery was over £31. When my..."
- "Like the poster below, I chose Prestige Flowers for Mother's Day because their website clearly states that they deliver '7 days a week'. At checkout I selected delivery for tomorrow,..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I visited New York in March 2016 and I bought a pair of Converse. I keep them in the box. The stitching started to come away and now the hole..."
- "Emily Mc Laughlin was diagnosed with Cancer in 1991 not 1985, as reported in print by FIND A GRAVE! She never asked to have her performances limited in number...."
- "I rented a car from Green Motion Edinburgh Airport in May. It had a 1.5mm stretch on the windshield and they changed me for GBP 96.00 for the "damage"...."