Glasgow, Scotland
100% full Not resolved

My mother is starting her cancer treatment this week, so I ordered her a bouquet of her favorites; sunflowers.See the photo I attached.

Related: Review about Prestige Flowers Happy Christmas Gift Bundle from Bridgwater, Somerset

My mother Facetimed me when she received them and so I told her to show them to me. I was embarrassed, but at the same time started laughing hysterically. Whoa what a joke! I order people flowers all the time for occasions and I've never been so shocked at the lack of craftsmanship.

We got a good laugh about it. This bouquet is called "sunflowers" yet contains NOT A SINGLE SUNFLOWER! Yellow gerber daisies are not sunflowers. They could have at least added some greenery or some sort of filler.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They obviously don't care AT ALL.

Totally unresponsive.Good thing we have a sense of humor...

Review about: Prestige Flowers Bouquet.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Prestige Flowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $57
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Prestige Flowers - Very unhappy! Prestige Flowers "ordered some flowers for mothers day, paid extra for the bigger size, they came in a different colour & hardly any flowers! very disappointed. emailed to complain still heard nothing bad!..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Untrustworthy Website Prestige Flowers "I ordered a large bouquet on this website but the bouquet which was delivered contains less flowers than the medium bouquet which is shown on the website and when I..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Very Dissapointing Prestige Flowers "I was in hospital when I ordered the roses for our Valentine's Day celebration . I wasn't in a fit condiation to read the many reviews. Had I done so..." Read more Prestige Flowers Bouquet Review Prestige Flowers "My sister and I ordered a standard and a medium bouquet to be delivered on 23 Jan 17. The delivered flowers were nothing like the advertised picture and there were..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more