Quite possibly the worst customer experience I have ever had.I ordered flowers, next day delivery, for my wife on our anniversary and they didn't arrive on our anniversary, rendering the order pointless.

When I contacted them to complain, the excuses ranged from: 1. Not our fault, blame the courier. 2. You live in a remote location (Edinburgh) 3.

Our 100% Satisfaction guarantee, doesn't apply to you, even though I was clearly not satisfied. 4. Dear Customer, read the small print, even though you are paying us for a service, we take absolutely no responsibility for it and as such you are entitled to absolutely nothing. 5.

Your flowers turned up (a day late), so everything's ok.Seriously, I would not touch this company with a barge pole and urge you all to avoid if you want someone special in your life to get the flowers you order on their special day.

Review about: Prestige Flowers Next Day Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Rochester, England, United Kingdom #1332528

ORDERED FLOWERS WEEK IN ADVANCE AND THEY DID NOT MAKE IT. WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT FLOWERS ON A DAY THAT IS NOT THE SPECIAL DAY. ETHICS OF THE COMPANY HAVE APPAULED ME.