Not much I can add here that has not already been said.Prestige are not a reliable company, they do not deliver on time making it completely pointless ordering flowers for a specific day ...

Related: Prestige Flowers - Terrible Terrible

which is generally why people order flowers. My mother has been disappointed twice, the second time she had ordered flowers for my wedding day which because they were not delivered on the day, meant they sat in a closed post office for another two. When I picked them up they were a mess (see pics). It was both a waste of money and a waste of time following up with them.

It took a while to get a response but finally we have received three emails back to the same complaint, very strange, but none offer a satisfactory explanation, apology, or importantly - a refund. The last mail simply said: "Good morning. Thank you for your e-mail.

I am sorry that you feel this way.Thank you for your time." Do not buy from this company.

Review about: Flowers.

I didn't like: Not delivered on delivery date.

Review #819008 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Prestige Flowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.