Not much I can add here that has not already been said.Prestige are not a reliable company, they do not deliver on time making it completely pointless ordering flowers for a specific day ...
which is generally why people order flowers. My mother has been disappointed twice, the second time she had ordered flowers for my wedding day which because they were not delivered on the day, meant they sat in a closed post office for another two. When I picked them up they were a mess (see pics). It was both a waste of money and a waste of time following up with them.
It took a while to get a response but finally we have received three emails back to the same complaint, very strange, but none offer a satisfactory explanation, apology, or importantly - a refund. The last mail simply said: "Good morning. Thank you for your e-mail.
I am sorry that you feel this way.Thank you for your time." Do not buy from this company.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not delivered on delivery date
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "ordered some flowers for mothers day, paid extra for the bigger size, they came in a different colour & hardly any flowers! very disappointed. emailed to complain still heard nothing bad!..."
- "I was charged extra for a "medium bouquet" but they delivered a small bouquet instead. I tried emailing them three times. I sent three polite emails with photographs over five..."
- "I recently purchased flowers from this compnay as a valentines gift for my partner. I am absolutely disgusted by the condition of the flowers when they arrived, the tulips were..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."