Prestige Flowers - Terrible

Not much I can add here that has not already been said.Prestige are not a reliable company, they do not deliver on time making it completely pointless ordering flowers for a specific day ...

which is generally why people order flowers. My mother has been disappointed twice, the second time she had ordered flowers for my wedding day which because they were not delivered on the day, meant they sat in a closed post office for another two. When I picked them up they were a mess (see pics). It was both a waste of money and a waste of time following up with them.

It took a while to get a response but finally we have received three emails back to the same complaint, very strange, but none offer a satisfactory explanation, apology, or importantly - a refund. The last mail simply said: "Good morning. Thank you for your e-mail.

I am sorry that you feel this way.Thank you for your time." Do not buy from this company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Not delivered on delivery date

Reason of review:
Had an experience with Prestige Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Prestige Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Prestige Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about