Not much I can add here that has not already been said.Prestige are not a reliable company, they do not deliver on time making it completely pointless ordering flowers for a specific day ...

which is generally why people order flowers. My mother has been disappointed twice, the second time she had ordered flowers for my wedding day which because they were not delivered on the day, meant they sat in a closed post office for another two. When I picked them up they were a mess (see pics). It was both a waste of money and a waste of time following up with them.

It took a while to get a response but finally we have received three emails back to the same complaint, very strange, but none offer a satisfactory explanation, apology, or importantly - a refund. The last mail simply said: "Good morning. Thank you for your e-mail.

I am sorry that you feel this way.Thank you for your time." Do not buy from this company.

Review about: Prestige Flowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Not delivered on delivery date.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Prestige Flowers - Very unhappy! Prestige Flowers "ordered some flowers for mothers day, paid extra for the bigger size, they came in a different colour & hardly any flowers! very disappointed. emailed to complain still heard nothing bad!..." Read more Prestige Flowers - NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN Prestige Flowers "Me and my siblings ordered flowers for mother's day this year, I even ordered additional coloured roses for extra money. To my shock and embarrassment the flowers were really badly..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Mis-sold flowers Prestige Flowers "Flowers originally advertised at £34.99 reduced to £20.00 - 5 roses, a lily and leaves turned up in a box that although said it had been left with a neighbour..." Read more Prestige Flowers, avoid like the plague! Prestige Flowers "My brother ordered an arrangement from this company for my elderly mum for Mother's Day. The flowers arrived the day before and appeared to be beautifully presented in a..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more EVGO - BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES! EVgo "Please be advised that Evgo owes me the sum of $5,000.00 for the reason described herein. On 06/27/2017 I inquired to the HR manager the status of a position I..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more