Not much I can add here that has not already been said.Prestige are not a reliable company, they do not deliver on time making it completely pointless ordering flowers for a specific day ...

which is generally why people order flowers. My mother has been disappointed twice, the second time she had ordered flowers for my wedding day which because they were not delivered on the day, meant they sat in a closed post office for another two. When I picked them up they were a mess (see pics). It was both a waste of money and a waste of time following up with them.

It took a while to get a response but finally we have received three emails back to the same complaint, very strange, but none offer a satisfactory explanation, apology, or importantly - a refund. The last mail simply said: "Good morning. Thank you for your e-mail.

I am sorry that you feel this way.Thank you for your time." Do not buy from this company.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of prestige flowers flowers from Prestige Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Prestige Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was not delivered on delivery date. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Prestige Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments