Gosport, Hampshire

I ordered a bouquet of flowers called candy only to find the picture on the site was a total misrepresentation of what was received.I contacted the third party supplier and was informed she was called by someone who paid with a bank card and was not given any visual aid of what had to be delivered, just a value and colours of the blooms.

What arrived was much smaller and nothing like the advertised bouquet. I have made a formal complaint to the Advertising Standards Authority who are investigating them. Also they already have existing records of complaint with the Advertising Standards Authority that have been ruled against them.

DON'T USE this company.

Review about: Cany Bouquet.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Prestige Flowers - Poor quality flowers poor customer service Prestige Flowers "#prestigeflowersuk #fakeflowers warning do not use this company, their flowers are not as pictured and the customer service is very poor Delivery was late, flowers were substituted and was refused..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Mothers Day Bouquets Review Prestige Flowers "Seriously avoid if you want to be certain poor quality flower issues will be resolved. Never dealt with such poor customer service. Bought two separate bouquets for Mother's Day. After..." Read more Prestige Flowers Festivity Bouquet Review Prestige Flowers "Bought a bunch of festivity flowers for around £45 for my mother from prestige flowers based on the beautiful photo they had on their website. What turned up was mortifying...." Read more Prestige Flowers - Very Dissapointing Prestige Flowers "I was in hospital when I ordered the roses for our Valentine's Day celebration . I wasn't in a fit condiation to read the many reviews. Had I done so..." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more