Prestige Flowers - So mad I contacted the Advertising Standards Authority
I ordered a bouquet of flowers called candy only to find the picture on the site was a total misrepresentation of what was received.I contacted the third party supplier and was informed she was called by someone who paid with a bank card and was not given any visual aid of what had to be delivered, just a value and colours of the blooms.
What arrived was much smaller and nothing like the advertised bouquet. I have made a formal complaint to the Advertising Standards Authority who are investigating them. Also they already have existing records of complaint with the Advertising Standards Authority that have been ruled against them.
DON'T USE this company.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered roses and lilies for my wife for our wedding anniversary. The bouquet arrived on time but was very disappointing and insubstantial considering the nearly £30 I paid for..."
- "Sent out a very small, poor quality, mainly green 'bouquet' (hardly) of flowers. I paid 34.99 for it to be delivered as a Christmas gift, also incudes a balloon and..."
- "I had the very same issue. I selected the Sunday (Mothers Day) delivery date when I ordered the very same flowers. Had I known they were being delivered by Royal..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "I recently paid to unlock my i phone online but when i tried to unlock it was very complicated it asked me to upgrade my i tunes on my computer..."
- "I have bought 10 desses from fashionmia and I absolutely love them. The material for all the dresses were excellent and well designed. There was also a sale going..."