Gosport, Hampshire

I ordered a bouquet of flowers called candy only to find the picture on the site was a total misrepresentation of what was received.I contacted the third party supplier and was informed she was called by someone who paid with a bank card and was not given any visual aid of what had to be delivered, just a value and colours of the blooms.

What arrived was much smaller and nothing like the advertised bouquet. I have made a formal complaint to the Advertising Standards Authority who are investigating them. Also they already have existing records of complaint with the Advertising Standards Authority that have been ruled against them.

DON'T USE this company.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of prestige flowers candy bouquet from Prestige Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Prestige Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Prestige Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Prestige Flowers - Poor quality flowers poor customer service Prestige Flowers "#prestigeflowersuk #fakeflowers warning do not use this company, their flowers are not as pictured and the customer service is very poor Delivery was late, flowers were substituted and was refused..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Very unhappy! Prestige Flowers "ordered some flowers for mothers day, paid extra for the bigger size, they came in a different colour & hardly any flowers! very disappointed. emailed to complain still heard nothing bad!..." Read more Prestige Flowers - What you buy is not what you get!! Prestige Flowers "I ordered a 100 rose bouquet for my nan's 96th birthday this june. Although the website was easy to use and the order was delivered on time, what i had..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Indian Summer Bouquet Review from Cronton, England Prestige Flowers "I have ordered flowers from them on many occasions (and left them good reviews) but this is the first time I have actually seen the bouquet at the other, and..." Read more First Progress - CLOSED/PAID OFF  ACCOUNT STILL CHARGING LATE FEES First Progress "I CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AND RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION LETTER THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED. FIRST PROGRESS ADDED AN UNDISCLOSED CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT THAT I WAS UNAWARE OF. THEN SUBSEQUENTLY..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more