Gosport, Hampshire

I ordered a bouquet of flowers called candy only to find the picture on the site was a total misrepresentation of what was received.I contacted the third party supplier and was informed she was called by someone who paid with a bank card and was not given any visual aid of what had to be delivered, just a value and colours of the blooms.

What arrived was much smaller and nothing like the advertised bouquet. I have made a formal complaint to the Advertising Standards Authority who are investigating them. Also they already have existing records of complaint with the Advertising Standards Authority that have been ruled against them.

DON'T USE this company.

Review about: Prestige Flowers Candy Bouquet.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Prestige Flowers - Double Flowering Roselily Bouquet Review Prestige Flowers "Worst customer service ever! Do not bother wasting your time or money. I bought some double Lily's for Mother's Day at a very pricey rate however never saw them before..." Read more Prestige Flowers Roses Flowers Review Prestige Flowers "I have ordered my partner 24 roses for Valentine's which is tomorrow and chose the date 14th February to be the delivery date last week. However firstly, the flowers turned..." Read more Prestige Flowers Festivity Bouquet Review Prestige Flowers "Bought a bunch of festivity flowers for around £45 for my mother from prestige flowers based on the beautiful photo they had on their website. What turned up was mortifying...." Read more Prestige Flowers - NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN Prestige Flowers "Me and my siblings ordered flowers for mother's day this year, I even ordered additional coloured roses for extra money. To my shock and embarrassment the flowers were really badly..." Read more Jerrys Service Center - Jerry's service (*** job) center Jerrys Service Center "Do not trust this man he talks a big talk and makes promises he can't keep. I was t boned in a crewcab truck by an uninsured driver. I took..." Read more EVGO - BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES! EVgo "Please be advised that Evgo owes me the sum of $5,000.00 for the reason described herein. On 06/27/2017 I inquired to the HR manager the status of a position I..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Google "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more