Save your money and a lot of grief - buy your flowers anywhere but from Prestige Flowers!
I have already posted a review of Prestige Flowers but as they still have not responded to my numerous emails, I though I'd just remind everyone of the gentleman in charge of its parent company, 'Prestige Gifting Ltd'.
I'm supplying the name, address and telephone no. of Mr Simon Crowther, Director of Prestige Gifting Ltd., who own Prestige Flowers.
Hopefully, some or all of you, will give Mr Crowther a call and express your frustration, anger, disappointment and any other emotion you may be feeling regarding your order from Prestige Flowers. Do not be fobbed off by someone telling you that Customer Services will return your call - they probably won't! Report your case to Trading Standards and let them have Mr. Crowther's details too - I'm sure they will appreciate it. Oh, and in the meanwhile, buy your flowers from Aldi (or Lidl, Tesco, Asda, anywhere but from Prestige Flowers), mine in the photo were a fiver and guaranteed to last 7 days!
Mr Simon Crowther,
Prestige Gifting Ltd.
Office Suite E237, E Mill
Halifax, West Yorkshire,
TEL: ***** ******.
According to Companies House, these are their registered offices.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Failure of this company to respond to complaints
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Awful flowers. Not as advertised and very overpriced. Garage forecourt flowers at best. Very very disappointed . This is what £25.00 gets you!..."
- "I ordered a bouquet for my mother's birthday which arrived on time. When my mother rang me, she said it was a tiny bunch and that the flowers were broken..."
- "Like the poster below, I chose Prestige Flowers for Mother's Day because their website clearly states that they deliver '7 days a week'. At checkout I selected delivery for tomorrow,..."
- "I placed an order on 3/9/15 for a dress I still had not received anything regarding the dispatch so I opened up a ticket to find out what was going on Twinkledeals..."
- "My brother ordered an arrangement from this company for my elderly mum for Mother's Day. The flowers arrived the day before and appeared to be beautifully presented in a..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."