Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Turnaround Time

I have already posted a review of Prestige Flowers but as they still have not responded to my numerous emails, I though I'd just remind everyone of the gentleman in charge of its parent company, 'Prestige Gifting Ltd'.

I'm supplying the name, address and telephone no. of Mr Simon Crowther, Director of Prestige Gifting Ltd., who own Prestige Flowers.

Hopefully, some or all of you, will give Mr Crowther a call and express your frustration, anger, disappointment and any other emotion you may be feeling regarding your order from Prestige Flowers. Do not be fobbed off by someone telling you that Customer Services will return your call - they probably won't! Report your case to Trading Standards and let them have Mr. Crowther's details too - I'm sure they will appreciate it. Oh, and in the meanwhile, buy your flowers from Aldi (or Lidl, Tesco, Asda, anywhere but from Prestige Flowers), mine in the photo were a fiver and guaranteed to last 7 days!

Mr Simon Crowther,

Prestige Gifting Ltd.

Office Suite E237, E Mill

Dean Clough,

Halifax, West Yorkshire,

HX3 5AX,

TEL: ***** ******.

According to Companies House, these are their registered offices.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Prestige Flowers and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about prestige flowers flowers from Prestige Flowers was failure of this company to respond to complaints Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Prestige Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Prestige Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments