Lincoln, Lincolnshire

I have already posted a review of Prestige Flowers but as they still have not responded to my numerous emails, I though I'd just remind everyone of the gentleman in charge of its parent company, 'Prestige Gifting Ltd'.

Related: Prestige Flowers - Absolutely ridiculous company !!!!

I'm supplying the name, address and telephone no. of Mr Simon Crowther, Director of Prestige Gifting Ltd., who own Prestige Flowers.

Hopefully, some or all of you, will give Mr Crowther a call and express your frustration, anger, disappointment and any other emotion you may be feeling regarding your order from Prestige Flowers. Do not be fobbed off by someone telling you that Customer Services will return your call - they probably won't! Report your case to Trading Standards and let them have Mr. Crowther's details too - I'm sure they will appreciate it. Oh, and in the meanwhile, buy your flowers from Aldi (or Lidl, Tesco, Asda, anywhere but from Prestige Flowers), mine in the photo were a fiver and guaranteed to last 7 days!

Mr Simon Crowther,

Prestige Gifting Ltd.

Office Suite E237, E Mill

Dean Clough,

Halifax, West Yorkshire,

HX3 5AX,

TEL: ***** ******.

According to Companies House, these are their registered offices.

Review about: Flowers.

I didn't like: Failure of this company to respond to complaints.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Prestige Flowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.