Save your money and a lot of grief - buy your flowers anywhere but from Prestige Flowers!
I have already posted a review of Prestige Flowers but as they still have not responded to my numerous emails, I though I'd just remind everyone of the gentleman in charge of its parent company, 'Prestige Gifting Ltd'.
I'm supplying the name, address and telephone no. of Mr Simon Crowther, Director of Prestige Gifting Ltd., who own Prestige Flowers.
Hopefully, some or all of you, will give Mr Crowther a call and express your frustration, anger, disappointment and any other emotion you may be feeling regarding your order from Prestige Flowers. Do not be fobbed off by someone telling you that Customer Services will return your call - they probably won't! Report your case to Trading Standards and let them have Mr. Crowther's details too - I'm sure they will appreciate it. Oh, and in the meanwhile, buy your flowers from Aldi (or Lidl, Tesco, Asda, anywhere but from Prestige Flowers), mine in the photo were a fiver and guaranteed to last 7 days!
Mr Simon Crowther,
Prestige Gifting Ltd.
Office Suite E237, E Mill
Halifax, West Yorkshire,
TEL: ***** ******.
According to Companies House, these are their registered offices.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Failure of this company to respond to complaints
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Terrible customer services after poor quality productPlease see pictures of what bought and what recieved..."
- "My mother is starting her cancer treatment this week, so I ordered her a bouquet of her favorites; sunflowers. See the photo I attached. My mother Facetimed me when she..."
- "My son sent me the above gift. Although they were carefully packaged a few of the flowers had died, the leaves and other buds are dropping off and the basket..."
- "I placed an order on 3/9/15 for a dress I still had not received anything regarding the dispatch so I opened up a ticket to find out what was going on Twinkledeals..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."