Flowers delivered were dirty and half of the arrangement was missing. The balloon ordered was different to that pictured on the website and an utter rip off.
Customer service don't appear to listen to the complaint and refuse to acknowledge any problems despite picture evidence.
Will not be returning and will be advising others to avoid at all costs.
Not what it looked like online!!!!
Why do I need to enter 100 words to submit this review ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Flowers originally advertised at £34.99 reduced to £20.00 - 5 roses, a lily and leaves turned up in a box that although said it had been left with a neighbour..."
- "I used this company this week to deliver an arrangement of flowers to a close friend. I upgraded to the medium sized bouquet. What was sent was just..."
- "Wow! Prestige Flowers, you're so right! Nothing says 'I love you, Mum' quite like your "stunning" rose and lily hand tied bouquet! Arrived a day earlier than selected, the lillies mysteriously..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."