Carlton, England
2.0

Flowers delivered were dirty and half of the arrangement was missing. The balloon ordered was different to that pictured on the website and an utter rip off.

Customer service don't appear to listen to the complaint and refuse to acknowledge any problems despite picture evidence.

Will not be returning and will be advising others to avoid at all costs.

Not what it looked like online!!!!

Why do I need to enter 100 words to submit this review ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ?

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Prestige Flowers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Prestige Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Prestige Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Prestige Flowers - Double Flowering Roselily Bouquet Review Prestige Flowers "Worst customer service ever! Do not bother wasting your time or money. I bought some double Lily's for Mother's Day at a very pricey rate however never saw them before..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Indian Summer Bouquet Review from Cronton, England Prestige Flowers "I have ordered flowers from them on many occasions (and left them good reviews) but this is the first time I have actually seen the bouquet at the other, and..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Bouquet Review Prestige Flowers "My sister and I ordered a standard and a medium bouquet to be delivered on 23 Jan 17. The delivered flowers were nothing like the advertised picture and there were..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Flowers Review Prestige Flowers "Avoid this company!! Terrible quality of flowers!! Promise to send flowers to my wife next day and turn up one day late. The flowers turn up but start to turn..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Curriculum Associates - NO JUST NO Curriculum Associates "So I'm using I-Ready and stuff, and it's "teaching" me about figurative language. But it gives me weird examples, and as in weird I mean disturbing. For hyperbole the example..." Read more