I was charged extra for a "medium bouquet" but they delivered a small bouquet instead.
I tried emailing them three times. I sent three polite emails with photographs over five days, they did not reply to any of them.
I tried their contact form online - I didn't get a reply from this either.
I tried their "live chat" on the website - there's nothing "live" about it!; nobody responded
They don't have a telephone number so I couldn't call them. They just ignore any other correspondence
Absolutely despicable that they charged me £28.50 for this bouquet and didn't have the courtesy to reply to my complaint!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No telephone number
- Non existent customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Prestige Flowers Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a blue lagoon for my grandmothers birthday and upgraded it to medium so it appeared exactly as on the website. Sadly it looks nothing like it, theses are simply..."
- "ordered some flowers for mothers day, paid extra for the bigger size, they came in a different colour & hardly any flowers! very disappointed. emailed to complain still heard nothing bad!..."
- "I had recently needed to send flowers after upsetting a friend however being tight with money at the moment meant i couldn't just go to my local florists to spend..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store. After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out. Went to..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "Bought this Expensive Leather Lazy boy recliner four years ago and the leather is peeling off as we sit. Upholsterer said it is bonded leather and pretty cheap covering. We..."