Prestige Flowers - Rip off and very poor/ no customer service
I was charged extra for a "medium bouquet" but they delivered a small bouquet instead.
I tried emailing them three times. I sent three polite emails with photographs over five days, they did not reply to any of them.
I tried their contact form online - I didn't get a reply from this either.
I tried their "live chat" on the website - there's nothing "live" about it!; nobody responded
They don't have a telephone number so I couldn't call them. They just ignore any other correspondence
Absolutely despicable that they charged me £28.50 for this bouquet and didn't have the courtesy to reply to my complaint!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No telephone number
- Non existent customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Prestige Flowers Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My son ordered his girlfriend the pink rose and pink lily bouquet for her birthday. Should have been delivered by 2.30 on birthday. Didn't come. Came next day. VERY disappointing..."
- "I ordered two bouquets of flowers, one for a new baby and one Christmas bouquet to arrive during the week before Christmas. They were delivered by the postman in..."
- "My son sent me the above gift. Although they were carefully packaged a few of the flowers had died, the leaves and other buds are dropping off and the basket..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."