Biddenden, England
1.3
Turnaround Time

I was charged extra for a "medium bouquet" but they delivered a small bouquet instead.

I tried emailing them three times. I sent three polite emails with photographs over five days, they did not reply to any of them.

I tried their contact form online - I didn't get a reply from this either.

I tried their "live chat" on the website - there's nothing "live" about it!; nobody responded

They don't have a telephone number so I couldn't call them. They just ignore any other correspondence

Absolutely despicable that they charged me £28.50 for this bouquet and didn't have the courtesy to reply to my complaint!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no telephone number and non existent customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of prestige flowers bouquet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10. Prestige Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned prestige flowers bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Prestige Flowers.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments