Prestige Flowers - Rip off and very poor/ no customer service
I was charged extra for a "medium bouquet" but they delivered a small bouquet instead.
I tried emailing them three times. I sent three polite emails with photographs over five days, they did not reply to any of them.
I tried their contact form online - I didn't get a reply from this either.
I tried their "live chat" on the website - there's nothing "live" about it!; nobody responded
They don't have a telephone number so I couldn't call them. They just ignore any other correspondence
Absolutely despicable that they charged me £28.50 for this bouquet and didn't have the courtesy to reply to my complaint!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No telephone number
- Non existent customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Prestige Flowers Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I used this company this week to deliver an arrangement of flowers to a close friend. I upgraded to the medium sized bouquet. What was sent was just..."
- "I ordered a blue lagoon for my grandmothers birthday and upgraded it to medium so it appeared exactly as on the website. Sadly it looks nothing like it, theses are simply..."
- "I ordered a bouquet of flowers from the prestige flowers website.I paid an additional amount and in total 46GBP for a LARGE bouquet of "pure delight"The picture advertised on the..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."