Dunning, Perth And Kinross

Worst company I have ever dealt with.Very small wreath sent after upgrading to large size @ £74.99 barely a dozen flowers Sent photo & they admitted they had sent smaller one offered me £10 refund & voucher for their site.

Have got refund with PayPal & been in touch with trading standards.Everyone should report them to avoid people getting ripped off,wreath is small one with pink roses in centre supposedly £85 for this size on offer at £64.99 I upgraded to large which should have had value of £95 + £7 for delivery complete rip off !!!

Review about: Prestige Flowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Prestige Flowers Festivity Bouquet Review Prestige Flowers "Bought a bunch of festivity flowers for around £45 for my mother from prestige flowers based on the beautiful photo they had on their website. What turned up was mortifying...." Read more Prestige Flowers - Mothers Day Bouquets Review Prestige Flowers "Seriously avoid if you want to be certain poor quality flower issues will be resolved. Never dealt with such poor customer service. Bought two separate bouquets for Mother's Day. After..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Very Dissapointing Prestige Flowers "I was in hospital when I ordered the roses for our Valentine's Day celebration . I wasn't in a fit condiation to read the many reviews. Had I done so..." Read more Prestige Flowers Birthday Flowers Next Day Delivery Review Prestige Flowers "Avoid this company!! Terrible quality of flowers!! Promise to send flowers to my wife next day and turn up one day late. The flowers turn up but start to turn..." Read more GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Google "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Bank Of America "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Brent Guild SCAM IGALEN VICTORIA Igalen Victoria "BRENT GUILD SCAM IGALEN. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN & IF YOU EVER GET A CALL OR MEET THIS PERSON, CALL THE POLICE RIGHT AWAY! TOTAL SCAM ARTIST CURRENTLY BEING..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more