Dunning, Perth And Kinross

Worst company I have ever dealt with.Very small wreath sent after upgrading to large size @ £74.99 barely a dozen flowers Sent photo & they admitted they had sent smaller one offered me £10 refund & voucher for their site.

Related: Prestige Flowers - Late order, not what was ordered, missing message

Have got refund with PayPal & been in touch with trading standards.Everyone should report them to avoid people getting ripped off,wreath is small one with pink roses in centre supposedly £85 for this size on offer at £64.99 I upgraded to large which should have had value of £95 + £7 for delivery complete rip off !!!

Review about: Prestige Flowers Wreath.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Prestige Flowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Prestige Flowers - Nice surprise for the price Prestige Flowers "I had recently needed to send flowers after upsetting a friend however being tight with money at the moment meant i couldn't just go to my local florists to spend..." Read more Prestige Flowers Bouquet Review Prestige Flowers "My sister and I ordered a standard and a medium bouquet to be delivered on 23 Jan 17. The delivered flowers were nothing like the advertised picture and there were..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Mothers Day Bouquets Review Prestige Flowers "Seriously avoid if you want to be certain poor quality flower issues will be resolved. Never dealt with such poor customer service. Bought two separate bouquets for Mother's Day. After..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Double Flowering Roselily Bouquet Review Prestige Flowers "Worst customer service ever! Do not bother wasting your time or money. I bought some double Lily's for Mother's Day at a very pricey rate however never saw them before..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Blue Wave Car Wash - Ripped a piece of trim off from my truck Blue Wave Car Wash "Went through the car wash and when I got out of the car wash I notice a piece of trim had been ripped off .I did it just as the..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more