Review about Prestige Flowers Spooky Halloween from Scunthorpe, England
Terrible customer services after poor quality product
Please see pictures of what bought and what recieved
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Prestige Flowers Spooky Halloween
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered roses and lilies for my wife for our wedding anniversary. The bouquet arrived on time but was very disappointing and insubstantial considering the nearly £30 I paid for..."
- "My brother ordered an arrangement from this company for my elderly mum for Mother's Day. The flowers arrived the day before and appeared to be beautifully presented in a..."
- "Like the poster below, I chose Prestige Flowers for Mother's Day because their website clearly states that they deliver '7 days a week'. At checkout I selected delivery for tomorrow,..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."