Hi I ordered my mum a £30 bouquet of pink Lily's and pink roses and they came with red roses and a day early and I ordered the largest bunch and they don't even look like a £10 bouquet and after 3 days they are now dying with is not acceptable.attached pictures of flowers I ordered and flowers I got disgraceful.i have emailed them and Facebook them and still no reply they seem to just rob there customers.i would like to be contacted by them my email is email@example.com
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Prestige Flowers Rose And Lily Hand Tied
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Prestige flowers did not delivery my flowers,only managed to speak to someone once who couldn't find my order even though it was payed via PayPal.she said she would get back..."
- "Sent out a very small, poor quality, mainly green 'bouquet' (hardly) of flowers. I paid 34.99 for it to be delivered as a Christmas gift, also incudes a balloon and..."
- "I ordered a bouquet of flowers from the prestige flowers website.I paid an additional amount and in total 46GBP for a LARGE bouquet of "pure delight"The picture advertised on the..."
- "Worst baggage claim service in this world. No one will call for any apology and they will make you suffer like any thing.my complain number is LHREY 10726 almost two..."
- "Hi I ordered my mum a £30 bouquet of pink Lily's and pink roses and they came with red roses and a day early and I ordered the largest bunch..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."