Review about Prestige Flowers Mothers Day Flowers from Poole, England
I ordered my mum a what looked like a lovely bunch of flowers, when they arrived they was dead!I couldn't believe I got my mum DEAD FLOWERS!!!
For Mother's Day I'm so angry that this company still rips People off like they have with me the flowers looked like someone had gone into a back garden a picked the ugliest flowers!!!!!
I hope they do something about this!What I thought I ordered and what I got
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Prestige Flowers Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Flowers arrived the day after ordering (Rose and Lilly Hand Tied) I upgraded to medium and to a premium card so the cost including delivery was over £31. When my..."
- "My mother is starting her cancer treatment this week, so I ordered her a bouquet of her favorites; sunflowers. See the photo I attached. My mother Facetimed me when she..."
- "My son ordered some flowers for my birthday in Melbourne Australia. I am resident in the UK.He was not told that the company do not deliver on a Saturday, so..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."