Review about Prestige Flowers Mothers Day Flowers from Poole, England
I ordered my mum a what looked like a lovely bunch of flowers, when they arrived they was dead!I couldn't believe I got my mum DEAD FLOWERS!!!
For Mother's Day I'm so angry that this company still rips People off like they have with me the flowers looked like someone had gone into a back garden a picked the ugliest flowers!!!!!
I hope they do something about this!What I thought I ordered and what I got
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Prestige Flowers Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Prestige flowers did not delivery my flowers,only managed to speak to someone once who couldn't find my order even though it was payed via PayPal.she said she would get back..."
- "Sent out a very small, poor quality, mainly green 'bouquet' (hardly) of flowers. I paid 34.99 for it to be delivered as a Christmas gift, also incudes a balloon and..."
- "I was charged extra for a "medium bouquet" but they delivered a small bouquet instead. I tried emailing them three times. I sent three polite emails with photographs over five..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."