Review about Prestige Flowers Mothers Day Flowers from Poole, England
I ordered my mum a what looked like a lovely bunch of flowers, when they arrived they was dead!I couldn't believe I got my mum DEAD FLOWERS!!!
For Mother's Day I'm so angry that this company still rips People off like they have with me the flowers looked like someone had gone into a back garden a picked the ugliest flowers!!!!!
I hope they do something about this!What I thought I ordered and what I got
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Prestige Flowers Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Sent out a very small, poor quality, mainly green 'bouquet' (hardly) of flowers. I paid 34.99 for it to be delivered as a Christmas gift, also incudes a balloon and..."
- "My son ordered his girlfriend the pink rose and pink lily bouquet for her birthday. Should have been delivered by 2.30 on birthday. Didn't come. Came next day. VERY disappointing..."
- ""Prestige" didn't deliver my anniversary flowers on the required day as they claim their courier neglected to read my delivery instructions. Refusing to take ownership of the entire chain,..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."