Sent out a very small, poor quality, mainly green 'bouquet' (hardly) of flowers. I paid 34.99 for it to be delivered as a Christmas gift, also incudes a balloon and bottle of wine.The wine wasn't delivered. The bunch was not what i ordered but when i looked at my invoice it showed i had ordered a different bunch, which i definitley did not as i chose the one i did because of the rose cava that came with it, whereas all the others came with a cheap weak bottle of sparkling white wine, the person who i was buying for only likes rose, funnily enough the flower/gift bundle i ordered was removed from website the next day....the flowers i did get were like something I could buy reduced at the end of a day in a supermarket. I ordered a medium size, which it definitely was not, only 10 flowers, the tulips being very droopy, just really poor, nothing like the picture of the flowers they are saying i ordered! The website gives the impression that a beautiful bouquet will be delivered when in fact they come on a box delivered by royal mail, not in a beautiful arrangement at all.
I was offered 7.99 back for the wine, and that they would get a florist to look at pictures to decide what to do but unlikely I would get replacement/refund if the flowers were fresh. I refused the 7.99, wanted what i ordered to be sent again, this time looking like the picture or a full refund..I have not heard from them since, despite numerous emails.
After researching them I found that they send beautiful arrangements to bloggers and absolute *** to paying customers. The amount of complaints on twitter/fb do not match up with their glowing scores on review sites so I suspect they are faking reviews too.
Have now reported to trading standards! Would advise anyone else to report to, to make sure this company gets taught a lesson!! Avoid this company at all costs!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Prestige Flowers Happy Christmas Gift Bundle
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Flowers delivered were dirty and half of the arrangement was missing. The balloon ordered was different to that pictured on the website and an utter rip off. Customer service don't appear..."
- "Not much I can add here that has not already been said. Prestige are not a reliable company, they do not deliver on time making it completely pointless ordering flowers..."
- "I ordered mothers days flowers and when I arrived at the nursing home to visit my very sick mother on the day the roses were drooping so I contacted prestige..."
- "Sent out a very small, poor quality, mainly green 'bouquet' (hardly) of flowers. I paid 34.99 for it to be delivered as a Christmas gift, also incudes a balloon and..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."