Review about Prestige Flowers Happy Christmas Gift Bundle from Bridgwater, Somerset
Sent out a very small, poor quality, mainly green 'bouquet' (hardly) of flowers. I paid 34.99 for it to be delivered as a Christmas gift, also incudes a balloon and bottle of wine.The wine wasn't delivered. The bunch was not what i ordered but when i looked at my invoice it showed i had ordered a different bunch, which i definitley did not as i chose the one i did because of the rose cava that came with it, whereas all the others came with a cheap weak bottle of sparkling white wine, the person who i was buying for only likes rose, funnily enough the flower/gift bundle i ordered was removed from website the next day....the flowers i did get were like something I could buy reduced at the end of a day in a supermarket. I ordered a medium size, which it definitely was not, only 10 flowers, the tulips being very droopy, just really poor, nothing like the picture of the flowers they are saying i ordered! The website gives the impression that a beautiful bouquet will be delivered when in fact they come on a box delivered by royal mail, not in a beautiful arrangement at all.
I was offered 7.99 back for the wine, and that they would get a florist to look at pictures to decide what to do but unlikely I would get replacement/refund if the flowers were fresh. I refused the 7.99, wanted what i ordered to be sent again, this time looking like the picture or a full refund..I have not heard from them since, despite numerous emails.
After researching them I found that they send beautiful arrangements to bloggers and absolute *** to paying customers. The amount of complaints on twitter/fb do not match up with their glowing scores on review sites so I suspect they are faking reviews too.
Have now reported to trading standards! Would advise anyone else to report to, to make sure this company gets taught a lesson!! Avoid this company at all costs!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Prestige Flowers Happy Christmas Gift Bundle
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I used this company this week to deliver an arrangement of flowers to a close friend. I upgraded to the medium sized bouquet. What was sent was just..."
- "Not much I can add here that has not already been said. Prestige are not a reliable company, they do not deliver on time making it completely pointless ordering flowers..."
- "I ordered a bouquet of flowers from the prestige flowers website.I paid an additional amount and in total 46GBP for a LARGE bouquet of "pure delight"The picture advertised on the..."
- "Sent out a very small, poor quality, mainly green 'bouquet' (hardly) of flowers. I paid 34.99 for it to be delivered as a Christmas gift, also incudes a balloon and..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."