I had the very same issue.I selected the Sunday (Mothers Day) delivery date when I ordered the very same flowers.
Had I known they were being delivered by Royal Mail I probably wouldn't have ordered them in the first place but I would have at least known that a Sunday delivery date was impossible. How could they allow people to select this date knowing they wouldn't be able to fulfil it?! I would at least have arranged a Saturday delivery date but instead they turned up a day late to a "safe place" - goodness knows where or what that was. They were however received safely & the recipient sent a photo.
The arrangement was far smaller than the photo online & certainly not worth the £36+ cost and day late delivery. Shocking.
Would never use again and will be warning my friends & colleagues.I'm sticking with Interflora.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My son ordered his girlfriend the pink rose and pink lily bouquet for her birthday. Should have been delivered by 2.30 on birthday. Didn't come. Came next day. VERY disappointing..."
- "I had recently needed to send flowers after upsetting a friend however being tight with money at the moment meant i couldn't just go to my local florists to spend..."
- "Flowers originally advertised at £34.99 reduced to £20.00 - 5 roses, a lily and leaves turned up in a box that although said it had been left with a neighbour..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " All Reviews Telecommunications Fox News 48 of 272 reviews Fox News The Kelly File Tv Show Review from Helotes, Texas ISSUE NOT RESOLVED Helotes, Texas Oct 19 ..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "Extremely disappointed with Jerome's oops proof! Can not believe they way they handle their customers. I purchased a dinning table set and when you file a claim only..."