Prestige Flowers - Review about Mothers Day Flowers from Shirley, England
I had the very same issue.I selected the Sunday (Mothers Day) delivery date when I ordered the very same flowers.
Had I known they were being delivered by Royal Mail I probably wouldn't have ordered them in the first place but I would have at least known that a Sunday delivery date was impossible. How could they allow people to select this date knowing they wouldn't be able to fulfil it?! I would at least have arranged a Saturday delivery date but instead they turned up a day late to a "safe place" - goodness knows where or what that was. They were however received safely & the recipient sent a photo.
The arrangement was far smaller than the photo online & certainly not worth the £36+ cost and day late delivery. Shocking.
Would never use again and will be warning my friends & colleagues.I'm sticking with Interflora.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "#prestigeflowersuk #fakeflowers warning do not use this company, their flowers are not as pictured and the customer service is very poor Delivery was late, flowers were substituted and was refused..."
- "I recently purchased flowers from this compnay as a valentines gift for my partner. I am absolutely disgusted by the condition of the flowers when they arrived, the tulips were..."
- "I have already posted a review of Prestige Flowers but as they still have not responded to my numerous emails, I though I'd just remind everyone of the gentleman in..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."