Prestige Flowers - Review about Mothers Day Flowers from Shirley, England
I had the very same issue.I selected the Sunday (Mothers Day) delivery date when I ordered the very same flowers.
Had I known they were being delivered by Royal Mail I probably wouldn't have ordered them in the first place but I would have at least known that a Sunday delivery date was impossible. How could they allow people to select this date knowing they wouldn't be able to fulfil it?! I would at least have arranged a Saturday delivery date but instead they turned up a day late to a "safe place" - goodness knows where or what that was. They were however received safely & the recipient sent a photo.
The arrangement was far smaller than the photo online & certainly not worth the £36+ cost and day late delivery. Shocking.
Would never use again and will be warning my friends & colleagues.I'm sticking with Interflora.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Like the poster below, I chose Prestige Flowers for Mother's Day because their website clearly states that they deliver '7 days a week'. At checkout I selected delivery for tomorrow,..."
- "My son ordered some flowers for my birthday in Melbourne Australia. I am resident in the UK.He was not told that the company do not deliver on a Saturday, so..."
- "I ordered a bouquet of flowers called candy only to find the picture on the site was a total misrepresentation of what was received. I contacted the third party..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."