London, London
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

My experience sounds all to familiar from the reviews below. I ordered a large bunch of the mothers day flowers and was shocked at what my mum actually received. There were 6 roses and 4 closed lillies....a bunch of flowers that i could have easily picked up in a local garage for a quarter of the price! These were also delivered on the wrong day.

Related: Prestige Flowers - Flowers not delivered

I emailed customer services with a picture of what was delivered and apparently they had delivered a medium bunch by mistake and offered to refund me the difference as well as send me a £5 voucher. (photo what they advertise as a medium bunch and what is actually received)

I am absolutely disgusted with the way my complaint was handled and will most certainly not be ordering from here again.

AVOID AT ALL COST!

Review about: Mothers Day Flowers.

Review #612049 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Prestige Flowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.