Prestige Flowers - Review about Mothers Day Flowers from London, London
My experience sounds all to familiar from the reviews below. I ordered a large bunch of the mothers day flowers and was shocked at what my mum actually received. There were 6 roses and 4 closed lillies....a bunch of flowers that i could have easily picked up in a local garage for a quarter of the price! These were also delivered on the wrong day.
I emailed customer services with a picture of what was delivered and apparently they had delivered a medium bunch by mistake and offered to refund me the difference as well as send me a £5 voucher. (photo what they advertise as a medium bunch and what is actually received)
I am absolutely disgusted with the way my complaint was handled and will most certainly not be ordering from here again.
AVOID AT ALL COST!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I was charged extra for a "medium bouquet" but they delivered a small bouquet instead. I tried emailing them three times. I sent three polite emails with photographs over five..."
- "Prestige flowers did not delivery my flowers,only managed to speak to someone once who couldn't find my order even though it was payed via PayPal.she said she would get back..."
- "#prestigeflowersuk #fakeflowers warning do not use this company, their flowers are not as pictured and the customer service is very poor Delivery was late, flowers were substituted and was refused..."
- "During my BCNH diploma in Nutritional Therapy I dropped out, because I felt deceived by BCNH, due to concerns related to: 1) lack of transparency, 2) inadequate teaching methodologies, expertise..."
- "ordered flowers for mum's 80th birthday, what came was nothing like the picture, balloon was dull grey, not the cheery one shown in their picture. So it costs me $85..."
- "I recently ordered the English Hedgerow bouquet for my mums birthday - which arrived promptly on time. However, my mum sent me a picture of the flowers and I was..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."