Prestige Flowers - Review about Flowers from Glasgow, Glasgow City
Prestige flowers did not delivery my flowers,only managed to speak to someone once who couldn't find my order even though it was payed via PayPal.she said she would get back to me same day by email.This didn't happen!!!phoning is a joke with being put on hold for that long you need to give up, costing a fortune, emails also being put in a que,sent them loads!!!still no reply.
No apology,no money back nothing!!!Had to open a dispute with PayPal,what was supposed to be one easy transaction 100 per sent guarantee satisfaction from prestigeflowers.com has been a total nightmare
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a bouquet of flowers called candy only to find the picture on the site was a total misrepresentation of what was received. I contacted the third party..."
- "I ordered a bouquet of flowers from the prestige flowers website.I paid an additional amount and in total 46GBP for a LARGE bouquet of "pure delight"The picture advertised on the..."
- "I had the very same issue. I selected the Sunday (Mothers Day) delivery date when I ordered the very same flowers. Had I known they were being delivered by Royal..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "Order no: TT1507151149361595 I have ordered 4 items and only received one in the smallest package any one would have seen!! The item I received was of ridiculously low and disgusting..."
- "Always loved the looks of Luminox, couldn't afford one so I payed £15 for a Casio MRW 200H, cos it looked similar! I've had it 3 years +, smashed it..."
- "When the items arrived they looked nothing like what the website showed them to look like and the quality was very poor (the bottom of the dress wasn't even straight)...."