Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I have ordered my partner 24 roses for Valentine's which is tomorrow and chose the date 14th February to be the delivery date last week.However firstly, the flowers turned up one day early ruining the Valentines surprise.

I was going to propose to my partner tomorrow on Valentines as stated in my gift card 'wife to be' now Prestige Flowers has ruined that surprise for me.  Secondly, they were delivered to the neighbour without any card being left to notify us where they were Thirdly, I have attached 2# pictures first picture what I actually ordered and the second picture what I recieved. The roses are horrible they are small and look like they are about to die I'm not a happy customer if you have not got the large roses don't advertise them. I want this problem rectified asap either a replacement or a full refund. I paid £55 for this bouquet as i upgraded plus delivery, however, I was better off going to Tesco's where they had better quality flowers.

I will not be leaving positive feedback and will take this matter further if it is not sorted out.  I have tried leaving feedback on Prestige flowers but cannot find access to it.I am absolutely fuming!

Review about: Prestige Flowers Roses Flowers.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments