Halifax, Calderdale
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

My sweet sweet daughter decided to surprise me for Mothers Day this year 2015.She knows I am a mad keen gardener and absolutely adore flowers so she came across the flashy looking website 'Prestige Flowers' and chose a beautiful looking bouquet of Roses and Lilies.

Related: Prestige Flowers Bouquet Review from Bristol, Bristol

She then selected to pay extra money for a bigger and better bouquet and then paid around £6.00 delivery charge as she believed that they would arrive at my door on the day! However, no delivery came, she tracked her order number and found that it had arrived at some delivery warehouse in Leeds and so was hopeful it would still arrive. Nothing! The next day I received a cardboard box with some flowers in delivered by The Postman???

When I opened the box to find a bunch of flowers thrown together with dried petals, broken stems and unopened lily flower buds my heart sank! I asked my daughter how much she had paid for this prestige box and she replied £30.00!! I tried the 'live chat' feature on their website 3 times and not once did I get to chat as I don't think there is anyone there to chat to. I started looking into all their terms and conditions and along with spelling mistakes basically is a crock load of ####!

My daughter complained and got no reply obviously....and at this moment in time she is trying her best to pursue the matter. This so called company is fleecing innocent hard working people left right and centre and is getting away with it. There is no customer service, just a big fat cat who's excellent at false advertising and I note they also have a facebook page with hundreds of 'likes and shares' to boost their malicious site which they cunningly do by offering giveaways, prizes etc. This company really needs to be investigated and quickly as looking at all the complaints around they have been getting away with it for years now!!!!

I think its absolutely disgraceful! The last picture is how the bouquet should have looked and the picture before that is me showing the 1 piece of old gypsophilia provided against a fresh £1.50 bunch I bought fresh from the supermarket!

The other pictures show the old dried up crisp leaves on the flowers and the broken stems on the 2 stems of lilies.I have already removed the outer brown petals from the pink roses.

Review about: Mothers Day Flowers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Prestige Flowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Naush

EXACTLY the same happened to me!!!!I tried calling, couldn't get through.

Tried live chat which mysteriously got cut off after 20secs of a message saying someone will be with you shortly. I emailed... Nothing!

I called PayPal who said they will try to get my money back but I have to wait till 7 days after the purchase date before they can put in a claim.

They are not very confident though as the item did actually get delivered!

I'm sooooooo fuming! I wish I'd have gone to morrisons, their £30 bouquet was absolutely stunning. I really can feel your anger and disgust at this company.

I don't know how they can get away with it.The reviews they claim have got to be made up!