Prestige Flowers need to look up the meaning of the word!!!!!!
My sweet sweet daughter decided to surprise me for Mothers Day this year 2015.She knows I am a mad keen gardener and absolutely adore flowers so she came across the flashy looking website 'Prestige Flowers' and chose a beautiful looking bouquet of Roses and Lilies.
She then selected to pay extra money for a bigger and better bouquet and then paid around £6.00 delivery charge as she believed that they would arrive at my door on the day! However, no delivery came, she tracked her order number and found that it had arrived at some delivery warehouse in Leeds and so was hopeful it would still arrive. Nothing! The next day I received a cardboard box with some flowers in delivered by The Postman???
When I opened the box to find a bunch of flowers thrown together with dried petals, broken stems and unopened lily flower buds my heart sank! I asked my daughter how much she had paid for this prestige box and she replied £30.00!! I tried the 'live chat' feature on their website 3 times and not once did I get to chat as I don't think there is anyone there to chat to. I started looking into all their terms and conditions and along with spelling mistakes basically is a crock load of ####!
My daughter complained and got no reply obviously....and at this moment in time she is trying her best to pursue the matter. This so called company is fleecing innocent hard working people left right and centre and is getting away with it. There is no customer service, just a big fat cat who's excellent at false advertising and I note they also have a facebook page with hundreds of 'likes and shares' to boost their malicious site which they cunningly do by offering giveaways, prizes etc. This company really needs to be investigated and quickly as looking at all the complaints around they have been getting away with it for years now!!!!
I think its absolutely disgraceful! The last picture is how the bouquet should have looked and the picture before that is me showing the 1 piece of old gypsophilia provided against a fresh £1.50 bunch I bought fresh from the supermarket!
The other pictures show the old dried up crisp leaves on the flowers and the broken stems on the 2 stems of lilies.I have already removed the outer brown petals from the pink roses.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Not much I can add here that has not already been said. Prestige are not a reliable company, they do not deliver on time making it completely pointless ordering flowers..."
- "Flowers came today, smallest most expensive bunch i have ever seen. Emailed company who point blank refused to take responsibility or offer any sort of compensation. These were for..."
- "I was charged extra for a "medium bouquet" but they delivered a small bouquet instead. I tried emailing them three times. I sent three polite emails with photographs over five..."
- "My sweet sweet daughter decided to surprise me for Mothers Day this year 2015. She knows I am a mad keen gardener and absolutely adore flowers so she came across..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."