Prestige Flowers Lily And Rose Bouquet Review from Colchester, Essex
very poor size and quality for a large bouquet the roses are dying and the lilies have not opened up...We paid extra for large roses and lily bouquet and free chocs.This picture is what arrived.
Not good and very disappointing.
Had tried to ring and talk to their customers service but couldnt get through.
Flowers ready for bin.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Flowers originally advertised at £34.99 reduced to £20.00 - 5 roses, a lily and leaves turned up in a box that although said it had been left with a neighbour..."
- "My sweet sweet daughter decided to surprise me for Mothers Day this year 2015. She knows I am a mad keen gardener and absolutely adore flowers so she came across..."
- "I ordered mothers days flowers and when I arrived at the nursing home to visit my very sick mother on the day the roses were drooping so I contacted prestige..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..."
- "I bought a shirt size L. When it came it's a S size which couldn't take me. There's just no way to return it for another. ..."
- "Returned a Fiat 500 Lounge to GreenMotion at Stansted today after a two day rental and was charged £156 for the tiniest scratch on the alloy. It had been noted..."