Prestige Flowers LIE on their website. Do not order from them. They DO NOT deliver 7 days a week. Mother's Day ruined.

203 of 302 Prestige Flowers reviews

Like the poster below, I chose Prestige Flowers for Mother's Day because their website clearly states that they deliver '7 days a week'.At checkout I selected delivery for tomorrow, Sunday 15th March (Mother's Day).

This morning I woke up to a text from Royal Mail saying that the flowers are being delivered today. Seeing as my Mum won't be in today, this is utterly useless. I am enraged and have been on hold on Prestige Flower's customer service line since they opened 17 minutes ago.

Will be seeking a full refund and complaining to the Advertising Standards Authority.I would not have ordered from this overpriced and dishonest company if I knew they were delivering via the Royal Mail, and therefore obviously not on Sundays.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

203 of 302 Prestige Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
Juedne

Oct 07, 2015 #1044585 London, London, United Kingdom

I hope you got your refund. Your story is repeated on every review site I have seen. Dreadful company. Utter scammers.

0 0 Reply
Simon

Mar 16, 2015 #959115 Ashburn, Virginia, United States

had the same experience with this company although the person i spoke with today advised that Royal Mail were delivering their flowers on Sunday 14th..(Although not mine or even on Saturday 14th as paid for)

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Prestige Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Prestige Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×