London, London
100% full Not resolved

Like the poster below, I chose Prestige Flowers for Mother's Day because their website clearly states that they deliver '7 days a week'.At checkout I selected delivery for tomorrow, Sunday 15th March (Mother's Day).

Related: Prestige Flowers - Flowers drooping and dead in three days

This morning I woke up to a text from Royal Mail saying that the flowers are being delivered today. Seeing as my Mum won't be in today, this is utterly useless. I am enraged and have been on hold on Prestige Flower's customer service line since they opened 17 minutes ago.

Will be seeking a full refund and complaining to the Advertising Standards Authority.I would not have ordered from this overpriced and dishonest company if I knew they were delivering via the Royal Mail, and therefore obviously not on Sundays.

Review about: Mothers Day Flowers.

I didn't like: Late delivery, Lies on website.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Prestige Flowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $35
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Juedne
London, London, United Kingdom #1044585

I hope you got your refund.Your story is repeated on every review site I have seen.

Dreadful company.Utter scammers.

Simon
Ashburn, Virginia, United States #959115

had the same experience with this company although the person i spoke with today advised that Royal Mail were delivering their flowers on Sunday 14th..(Although not mine or even on Saturday 14th as paid for)