Prestige Flowers LIE on their website. Do not order from them. They DO NOT deliver 7 days a week. Mother's Day ruined.

Like the poster below, I chose Prestige Flowers for Mother's Day because their website clearly states that they deliver '7 days a week'.At checkout I selected delivery for tomorrow, Sunday 15th March (Mother's Day).

This morning I woke up to a text from Royal Mail saying that the flowers are being delivered today. Seeing as my Mum won't be in today, this is utterly useless. I am enraged and have been on hold on Prestige Flower's customer service line since they opened 17 minutes ago.

Will be seeking a full refund and complaining to the Advertising Standards Authority.I would not have ordered from this overpriced and dishonest company if I knew they were delivering via the Royal Mail, and therefore obviously not on Sundays.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Mothers Day Flowers
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #608137 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Prestige Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Oct 07, 2015 #1044585 London, London

I hope you got your refund. Your story is repeated on every review site I have seen. Dreadful company. Utter scammers.

0 0 Reply

Mar 16, 2015 #959115 Ashburn, Virginia

had the same experience with this company although the person i spoke with today advised that Royal Mail were delivering their flowers on Sunday 14th..(Although not mine or even on Saturday 14th as paid for)

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.