Prestige Flowers LIE on their website. Do not order from them. They DO NOT deliver 7 days a week. Mother's Day ruined.
Like the poster below, I chose Prestige Flowers for Mother's Day because their website clearly states that they deliver '7 days a week'.At checkout I selected delivery for tomorrow, Sunday 15th March (Mother's Day).
This morning I woke up to a text from Royal Mail saying that the flowers are being delivered today. Seeing as my Mum won't be in today, this is utterly useless. I am enraged and have been on hold on Prestige Flower's customer service line since they opened 17 minutes ago.
Will be seeking a full refund and complaining to the Advertising Standards Authority.I would not have ordered from this overpriced and dishonest company if I knew they were delivering via the Royal Mail, and therefore obviously not on Sundays.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Late delivery
- Lies on website
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a bouquet of flowers called candy only to find the picture on the site was a total misrepresentation of what was received. I contacted the third party..."
- "My son ordered some flowers for my birthday in Melbourne Australia. I am resident in the UK.He was not told that the company do not deliver on a Saturday, so..."
- "My sweet sweet daughter decided to surprise me for Mothers Day this year 2015. She knows I am a mad keen gardener and absolutely adore flowers so she came across..."
- "Dear Sirs,Re: False advertising and poor and offensive customer service from Big Motoring World, London Road, Addington, Kent ME19 5SHI am writing to you in relation to the extremely poor..."
- "I had a 21 package business consignment shipped from abroad, paid with insurance cover by the express service. Several days later, 2 arrive late and one is lost. I reported this,..."
- "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."