Like the poster below, I chose Prestige Flowers for Mother's Day because their website clearly states that they deliver '7 days a week'.At checkout I selected delivery for tomorrow, Sunday 15th March (Mother's Day).

This morning I woke up to a text from Royal Mail saying that the flowers are being delivered today. Seeing as my Mum won't be in today, this is utterly useless. I am enraged and have been on hold on Prestige Flower's customer service line since they opened 17 minutes ago.

Will be seeking a full refund and complaining to the Advertising Standards Authority.I would not have ordered from this overpriced and dishonest company if I knew they were delivering via the Royal Mail, and therefore obviously not on Sundays.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $35. The author is overall dissatisfied with Prestige Flowers and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about prestige flowers flowers from Prestige Flowers was late delivery and lies on website Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Prestige Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Prestige Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Juedne
London, London, United Kingdom #1044585

I hope you got your refund.Your story is repeated on every review site I have seen.

Dreadful company.Utter scammers.

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #959115

had the same experience with this company although the person i spoke with today advised that Royal Mail were delivering their flowers on Sunday 14th..(Although not mine or even on Saturday 14th as paid for)