Like the poster below, I chose Prestige Flowers for Mother's Day because their website clearly states that they deliver '7 days a week'. At checkout I selected delivery for tomorrow, Sunday 15th March (Mother's Day).

This morning I woke up to a text from Royal Mail saying that the flowers are being delivered today. Seeing as my Mum won't be in today, this is utterly useless. I am enraged and have been on hold on Prestige Flower's customer service line since they opened 17 minutes ago.

Will be seeking a full refund and complaining to the Advertising Standards Authority. I would not have ordered from this overpriced and dishonest company if I knew they were delivering via the Royal Mail, and therefore obviously not on Sundays.

Product or Service Mentioned: Prestige Flowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Late delivery, Lies on website.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 14, 2015.

Comments

Juedne
London, England, United Kingdom #1044585

I hope you got your refund. Your story is repeated on every review site I have seen.

Dreadful company. Utter scammers.

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #959115

had the same experience with this company although the person i spoke with today advised that Royal Mail were delivering their flowers on Sunday 14th..(Although not mine or even on Saturday 14th as paid for)