I have ordered flowers from them on many occasions (and left them good reviews) but this is the first time I have actually seen the bouquet at the other, and was totally unimpressed. The bouquet I saw on the screen including huge sunflowers is not what arrived. No sunflowers. - not a single one, these were the main part of the bouquet, no berry looking things, the purple flowers must have been on strike as so few of them were there. It looked pitiful.
This was supposed to be a ££39.99 bouquet on sale for half price which I then upgraded to £25 it looks like a £7 bouquet, ten at the most. I buy flowers all the time, it's not difficult to tell the difference. You judge for yourself I recieved a £40 bouquet?
Emailed to complain, was told that they substitute certain flowers when they are unable to get hold of them, thanks for the complaint, and if there was anything else they could do to please get in contact!
How about you send the flowers I ordered for my best friend to her! So that the sentiment I planned is understood! Or give me a refund!
I have asked what the substitute for the missing sunflowers or berries were, still awaiting response. I have also asked for a refund under their "100% satisfaction guarantee" - that has so many clauses that it should really read "60% satisfaction guarantee"
This company shortchanged me , the bouquet that was sent out was NOT what I ordered. Most of us do not get to see the flowers we send out at the other end, so I can guess this is what is happening with many more... Will not be buying from them again.
Great all singing and dancing site, total let down on product and customer service.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "#prestigeflowersuk #fakeflowers warning do not use this company, their flowers are not as pictured and the customer service is very poor Delivery was late, flowers were substituted and was refused..."
- "I ordered a bouquet of flowers called candy only to find the picture on the site was a total misrepresentation of what was received. I contacted the third party..."
- "Hi I ordered my mum a £30 bouquet of pink Lily's and pink roses and they came with red roses and a day early and I ordered the largest bunch..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."