Cronton, England

I have ordered flowers from them on many occasions (and left them good reviews) but this is the first time I have actually seen the bouquet at the other, and was totally unimpressed. The bouquet I saw on the screen including huge sunflowers is not what arrived. No sunflowers. - not a single one, these were the main part of the bouquet, no berry looking things, the purple flowers must have been on strike as so few of them were there. It looked pitiful.

This was supposed to be a ££39.99 bouquet on sale for half price which I then upgraded to £25 it looks like a £7 bouquet, ten at the most. I buy flowers all the time, it's not difficult to tell the difference. You judge for yourself I recieved a £40 bouquet?

Emailed to complain, was told that they substitute certain flowers when they are unable to get hold of them, thanks for the complaint, and if there was anything else they could do to please get in contact!

How about you send the flowers I ordered for my best friend to her! So that the sentiment I planned is understood! Or give me a refund!

I have asked what the substitute for the missing sunflowers or berries were, still awaiting response. I have also asked for a refund under their "100% satisfaction guarantee" - that has so many clauses that it should really read "60% satisfaction guarantee"

This company shortchanged me , the bouquet that was sent out was NOT what I ordered. Most of us do not get to see the flowers we send out at the other end, so I can guess this is what is happening with many more... Will not be buying from them again.

Great all singing and dancing site, total let down on product and customer service.

Review about: Indian Summer Bouquet.

2.6
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.