Shirley, England
1.7
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I had the very same issue.I selected the Sunday (Mothers Day) delivery date when I ordered the very same flowers.

Had I known they were being delivered by Royal Mail I probably wouldn't have ordered them in the first place but I would have at least known that a Sunday delivery date was impossible. How could they allow people to select this date knowing they wouldn't be able to fulfil it?! I would at least have arranged a Saturday delivery date but instead they turned up a day late to a "safe place" - goodness knows where or what that was. They were however received safely & the recipient sent a photo.

The arrangement was far smaller than the photo online & certainly not worth the £36+ cost and day late delivery. Shocking.

Would never use again and will be warning my friends & colleagues.I'm sticking with Interflora.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Prestige Flowers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Prestige Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Prestige Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments