Poole, England
Featured Not resolved

I ordered my mum a what looked like a lovely bunch of flowers, when they arrived they was dead!I couldn't believe I got my mum DEAD FLOWERS!!!

For Mother's Day I'm so angry that this company still rips People off like they have with me the flowers looked like someone had gone into a back garden a picked the ugliest flowers!!!!!

I hope they do something about this!What I thought I ordered and what I got

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of prestige flowers flowers. Prestige Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned prestige flowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Prestige Flowers.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Millynmiles1

My flowers didn't even arrive.Ordered them Friday morning.

It terrible the way people have been treated by this company.

They quick enough to take payment but trying to get hold of someone regarding complaint is a no no.Im trying to get full refund hope you are too

to Millynmiles1 #1123399

Oh no!

Prestige Flowers - Poor quality flowers poor customer service Prestige Flowers "#prestigeflowersuk #fakeflowers warning do not use this company, their flowers are not as pictured and the customer service is very poor Delivery was late, flowers were substituted and was refused..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Bouquet Review Prestige Flowers "Worst expierence ever with this company. I spent £40.00 on flowers and they firstly did not send me a confirmation email. I had to call to find out if they..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Very unhappy! Prestige Flowers "ordered some flowers for mothers day, paid extra for the bigger size, they came in a different colour & hardly any flowers! very disappointed. emailed to complain still heard nothing bad!..." Read more Prestige Flowers - NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN Prestige Flowers "Me and my siblings ordered flowers for mother's day this year, I even ordered additional coloured roses for extra money. To my shock and embarrassment the flowers were really badly..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Gearbest - No real people to get help and poor web interface contact Gearbest "After waiting 2 weeks for my order, it arrived with a damaged part. I spent over an hour navigating the site and none of the help works to get to..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more