Featured Not resolved
Style and Design

My experience sounds all to familiar from the reviews below. I ordered a large bunch of the mothers day flowers and was shocked at what my mum actually received. There were 6 roses and 4 closed lillies....a bunch of flowers that i could have easily picked up in a local garage for a quarter of the price! These were also delivered on the wrong day.

I emailed customer services with a picture of what was delivered and apparently they had delivered a medium bunch by mistake and offered to refund me the difference as well as send me a £5 voucher. (photo what they advertise as a medium bunch and what is actually received)

I am absolutely disgusted with the way my complaint was handled and will most certainly not be ordering from here again.

AVOID AT ALL COST!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of prestige flowers flowers. Prestige Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned prestige flowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Prestige Flowers.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments