Turnaround Time

Prestige flowers did not delivery my flowers,only managed to speak to someone once who couldn't find my order even though it was payed via PayPal.she said she would get back to me same day by email.This didn't happen!!!phoning is a joke with being put on hold for that long you need to give up, costing a fortune, emails also being put in a que,sent them loads!!!still no reply.

No apology,no money back nothing!!!Had to open a dispute with PayPal,what was supposed to be one easy transaction 100 per sent guarantee satisfaction from prestigeflowers.com has been a total nightmare

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Prestige Flowers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Prestige Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Prestige Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments