Dunning, Perth And Kinross

Worst company I have ever dealt with.Very small wreath sent after upgrading to large size @ £74.99 barely a dozen flowers Sent photo & they admitted they had sent smaller one offered me £10 refund & voucher for their site.

Have got refund with PayPal & been in touch with trading standards.Everyone should report them to avoid people getting ripped off,wreath is small one with pink roses in centre supposedly £85 for this size on offer at £64.99 I upgraded to large which should have had value of £95 + £7 for delivery complete rip off !!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of prestige flowers flowers. Prestige Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned prestige flowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Prestige Flowers.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Prestige Flowers - NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN Prestige Flowers "Me and my siblings ordered flowers for mother's day this year, I even ordered additional coloured roses for extra money. To my shock and embarrassment the flowers were really badly..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Awful flowers and worse customer care Prestige Flowers "Awful flowers .... had them sent through for 30th anniversary .... roses were all diseased and dying .... complained and sent second bunch just as bad as first ..., would..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Bouquet Review from Carlisle, Cumbria Prestige Flowers "I ordered a bunch off flowers I paided extra for the larger bunch and this is what I got I could off got better from a supermarket I would NEVER..." Read more Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more Experian - The free deep email web scan does not work Experian "Experian is currently promoting a deep web scan for your email and it sounds like a scam because I have submitted a second email and each time at the end..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more