Bought a bunch of festivity flowers for around £45 for my mother from prestige flowers based on the beautiful photo they had on their website. What turned up was mortifying.

Practically dead flopping bunch of flowers that look like they had been stolen off an old graveyard. I sent a photo with an email and the response I received was that they see nothing wrong with the standard of flowers and can do nothing for me other than offer me a £5 voucher. I think not.

The phot I sent is attached. It's clear as day it is far from what they had advertised!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Prestige Flowers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Prestige Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Prestige Flowers to other companies on our site.

Comments

Calgary, Alberta, Canada #1262158

Stay on their case. They sent a similar bunch to a friend of mine.

They use Royal Mail to deliver. !!!

The Two roses died in two days and the rest is almost dead they were only delivered on the 22nd December.