Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Worst customer service ever!Do not bother wasting your time or money.

I bought some double Lily's for Mother's Day at a very pricey rate however never saw them before and given my mother loves Lily's and this was going to be a particularly hard Mother's Day for her this year I figured it would be worth it. Delivery was fine. Once I showed her the picture of what they would turn out like on Prestiges website she was over the moon. After about 5 days I noticed not one bud had even attempted to open.

The water had been changed and stems cut. Then the buds started to turn brown. a couple have barley opened up but 90% are just dead buds now. I have had Lily's from Lidl and Morrisons and they have lasted longer or atleast opened up.

I know the company has no control as to what happens to the flowers, however the customer service to follow is what really wound me up. I emailed images to complain and ask for a refund or replacement bunch, to get told I should have sent images no longer then after 48hours of delivery. And they offered me an insulting £5 voucher. No thanks!!!

How would I have known the flowers were going to die 48hours into them being delivered?! It's appalling. Most supermarkets have a 5-7 day guarantee. I'm so appalled at this service and so dissapointed.

Images show the Lily's after 5 days and what the website advertised them to look like.Im disgusted.

Review about: Prestige Flowers Double Flowering Roselily Bouquet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

I had exactly the same thing happen with the lillies I had sent for my sister's birthday.

We have to report this to Trading Standards, they have told me they cannot use social media comments to challenge this company....we all need to REPORT it to our local Trading Standards to get anything done!!

Exactly the same happened to me, same flowers too. Asked them how I'm supposed to know the buds weren't going to open!? Great way to treat a first time customer......