Flowers came today, smallest most expensive bunch i have ever seen.Emailed company who point blank refused to take responsibility or offer any sort of compensation.
These were for a birthday present. Gutted isnt the word. The flowers are the ones on the right.
The ones on the left were not even £5...i paid £28.50 plus delivery.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Organised for a medium size bunch of flowers to be sent to my mum for Mothers Day that cost 35 pounds. I am based in Australia and she is..."
- "I was charged extra for a "medium bouquet" but they delivered a small bouquet instead. I tried emailing them three times. I sent three polite emails with photographs over five..."
- "I ordered 2 Mums flower Baskets and choc for mothers day, I ordered them on the 23rd February in plenty of time for mothers Day, however my mother in law..."
- "Flowers came today, smallest most expensive bunch i have ever seen. Emailed company who point blank refused to take responsibility or offer any sort of compensation. These were for..."
- "there is a group on facebook called let's boycott kixeye because people are pissed off please check it out for anyone who plays BATTLE PIRATES I have started this group because ..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."