Teddington, Richmond Upon Thames
1.5
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Flowers came today, smallest most expensive bunch i have ever seen.Emailed company who point blank refused to take responsibility or offer any sort of compensation.

These were for a birthday present. Gutted isnt the word. The flowers are the ones on the right.

The ones on the left were not even £5...i paid £28.50 plus delivery.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of prestige flowers bouquet from Prestige Flowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Prestige Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Prestige Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Prestige Flowers - Terrible Prestige Flowers "Wilted flowers delivered to me as a gift and I complained. Prestige Flowers finally agreed to send a replacement bouquet which never arrived. Turns out they delivered replacement bouquet to..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Very Dissapointing Prestige Flowers "I was in hospital when I ordered the roses for our Valentine's Day celebration . I wasn't in a fit condiation to read the many reviews. Had I done so..." Read more Prestige Flowers, avoid like the plague! Prestige Flowers "My brother ordered an arrangement from this company for my elderly mum for Mother's Day. The flowers arrived the day before and appeared to be beautifully presented in a..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Poor quality flowers poor customer service Prestige Flowers "#prestigeflowersuk #fakeflowers warning do not use this company, their flowers are not as pictured and the customer service is very poor Delivery was late, flowers were substituted and was refused..." Read more Experian - The free deep email web scan does not work Experian "Experian is currently promoting a deep web scan for your email and it sounds like a scam because I have submitted a second email and each time at the end..." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more Hired Dex Media to build a web site. Dex Media "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more