Prestige Flowers Bouquet Review from Teddington, Richmond Upon Thames
Flowers came today, smallest most expensive bunch i have ever seen.Emailed company who point blank refused to take responsibility or offer any sort of compensation.
These were for a birthday present. Gutted isnt the word. The flowers are the ones on the right.
The ones on the left were not even £5...i paid £28.50 plus delivery.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "Flowers delivered were dirty and half of the arrangement was missing. The balloon ordered was different to that pictured on the website and an utter rip off. Customer service don't appear..."
- "My son ordered his girlfriend the pink rose and pink lily bouquet for her birthday. Should have been delivered by 2.30 on birthday. Didn't come. Came next day. VERY disappointing..."
- "My sweet sweet daughter decided to surprise me for Mothers Day this year 2015. She knows I am a mad keen gardener and absolutely adore flowers so she came across..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "there is a group on facebook called let's boycott kixeye because people are pissed off please check it out for anyone who plays BATTLE PIRATES I have started this group because ..."
- "TERRIBLE ! Dress nothing like the photo supposed to be linen the material was shell suit suit synthetic. Size as off design as off . No hope of return..."