Prestige Flowers Bouquet Review from Carlisle, Cumbria
I ordered a bunch off flowers I paided extra for the larger bunch and this is what I got I could off got better from a supermarket I would NEVER use or recommend this company again very disappointed.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "I ordered them fir FRIDAY, a wasn't received until SATURDAY I ordered a LARGE bunch, she received MEDIUM, I ordered PINK roses, she received RED I ordered PINK Lily's, she received WHITE DIED..."
- "Prestige flowers did not delivery my flowers,only managed to speak to someone once who couldn't find my order even though it was payed via PayPal.she said she would get back..."
- "Flowers originally advertised at £34.99 reduced to £20.00 - 5 roses, a lily and leaves turned up in a box that although said it had been left with a neighbour..."
- "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "I have had the exact same experience as particularly one post on here. I ordered the payment of one offer and I was immediately billed for a second order. My..."