Carlisle, Cumbria
1.4
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered a bunch off flowers I paided extra for the larger bunch and this is what I got I could off got better from a supermarket I would NEVER use or recommend this company again very disappointed.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of prestige flowers bouquet from Prestige Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Prestige Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Prestige Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Prestige Flowers - What you buy is not what you get!! Prestige Flowers "I ordered a 100 rose bouquet for my nan's 96th birthday this june. Although the website was easy to use and the order was delivered on time, what i had..." Read more Prestige Flowers, avoid like the plague! Prestige Flowers "My brother ordered an arrangement from this company for my elderly mum for Mother's Day. The flowers arrived the day before and appeared to be beautifully presented in a..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Roses Flowers Review Prestige Flowers "I have ordered my partner 24 roses for Valentine's which is tomorrow and chose the date 14th February to be the delivery date last week. However firstly, the flowers turned..." Read more Prestige Flowers - NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN Prestige Flowers "Me and my siblings ordered flowers for mother's day this year, I even ordered additional coloured roses for extra money. To my shock and embarrassment the flowers were really badly..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Gearbest - No real people to get help and poor web interface contact Gearbest "After waiting 2 weeks for my order, it arrived with a damaged part. I spent over an hour navigating the site and none of the help works to get to..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more