Bridgwater, Somerset
Style and Design

Sent out a very small, poor quality, mainly green 'bouquet' (hardly) of flowers. I paid 34.99 for it to be delivered as a Christmas gift, also incudes a balloon and bottle of wine.The wine wasn't delivered. The bunch was not what i ordered but when i looked at my invoice it showed i had ordered a different bunch, which i definitley did not as i chose the one i did because of the rose cava that came with it, whereas all the others came with a cheap weak bottle of sparkling white wine, the person who i was buying for only likes rose, funnily enough the flower/gift bundle i ordered was removed from website the next day....the flowers i did get were like something I could buy reduced at the end of a day in a supermarket. I ordered a medium size, which it definitely was not, only 10 flowers, the tulips being very droopy, just really poor, nothing like the picture of the flowers they are saying i ordered! The website gives the impression that a beautiful bouquet will be delivered when in fact they come on a box delivered by royal mail, not in a beautiful arrangement at all.

I was offered 7.99 back for the wine, and that they would get a florist to look at pictures to decide what to do but unlikely I would get replacement/refund if the flowers were fresh. I refused the 7.99, wanted what i ordered to be sent again, this time looking like the picture or a full refund..I have not heard from them since, despite numerous emails.

After researching them I found that they send beautiful arrangements to bloggers and absolute *** to paying customers. The amount of complaints on twitter/fb do not match up with their glowing scores on review sites so I suspect they are faking reviews too.

Have now reported to trading standards! Would advise anyone else to report to, to make sure this company gets taught a lesson!! Avoid this company at all costs!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of prestige flowers bouquet. Prestige Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned prestige flowers bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Prestige Flowers.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments