Bridgwater, Somerset
Style and Design

Sent out a very small, poor quality, mainly green 'bouquet' (hardly) of flowers. I paid 34.99 for it to be delivered as a Christmas gift, also incudes a balloon and bottle of wine.The wine wasn't delivered. The bunch was not what i ordered but when i looked at my invoice it showed i had ordered a different bunch, which i definitley did not as i chose the one i did because of the rose cava that came with it, whereas all the others came with a cheap weak bottle of sparkling white wine, the person who i was buying for only likes rose, funnily enough the flower/gift bundle i ordered was removed from website the next day....the flowers i did get were like something I could buy reduced at the end of a day in a supermarket. I ordered a medium size, which it definitely was not, only 10 flowers, the tulips being very droopy, just really poor, nothing like the picture of the flowers they are saying i ordered! The website gives the impression that a beautiful bouquet will be delivered when in fact they come on a box delivered by royal mail, not in a beautiful arrangement at all.

I was offered 7.99 back for the wine, and that they would get a florist to look at pictures to decide what to do but unlikely I would get replacement/refund if the flowers were fresh. I refused the 7.99, wanted what i ordered to be sent again, this time looking like the picture or a full refund..I have not heard from them since, despite numerous emails.

After researching them I found that they send beautiful arrangements to bloggers and absolute *** to paying customers. The amount of complaints on twitter/fb do not match up with their glowing scores on review sites so I suspect they are faking reviews too.

Have now reported to trading standards! Would advise anyone else to report to, to make sure this company gets taught a lesson!! Avoid this company at all costs!

Product or Service Mentioned: Prestige Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 27, 2015.

Comments