Lincoln, Lincolnshire
100% full Not resolved

My brother ordered an arrangement from this company for my elderly mum for Mother's Day. The flowers arrived the day before and appeared to be beautifully presented in a nice box with the stems wrapped in wet 'cotton wool'. Unfortunately, the following morning the roses were already starting to wilt and were extremely droopy. Today is the 3rd day and all the roses are dying (see pics). I have emailed Prestige twice via their website portal, also left private messages on their FB page - no response or reply to any communication. So I decided to do some research:

Related: Prestige Flowers Flowers Review

I have done some investigating and found the following info which is accurate as I have double checked with Companies House and also spoke to a lady in reception at the building where Prestige Gifting Ltd. has its registered office. You may like to give Prestige Flowers' Director, Mr Crowther, a call.

Mr Simon Crowther,

Prestige Gifting Ltd.,

Office Suite E237, E Mill,

Dean Clough,

Halifax,

West Yorkshire,

HX3 5AX, TEL: ***** ******.

According to Companies House, these are their registered offices. Let us know how you get on. :0)

Review about: Prestige Mothers Day Flowers.

I didn't like: No customer service telephone number, Lack of any response to complaints.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Prestige Flowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $35
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

amelia1603

what did the director say to you?

Pinkerbell

I haven't phoned him as the order was made by my brother and he has all the order details. I ill let you know how he got on when I've heard from him.