Prestige Flowers, avoid like the plague!

87 of 302 Prestige Flowers reviews

My brother ordered an arrangement from this company for my elderly mum for Mother's Day. The flowers arrived the day before and appeared to be beautifully presented in a nice box with the stems wrapped in wet 'cotton wool'. Unfortunately, the following morning the roses were already starting to wilt and were extremely droopy. Today is the 3rd day and all the roses are dying (see pics). I have emailed Prestige twice via their website portal, also left private messages on their FB page - no response or reply to any communication. So I decided to do some research:

I have done some investigating and found the following info which is accurate as I have double checked with Companies House and also spoke to a lady in reception at the building where Prestige Gifting Ltd. has its registered office. You may like to give Prestige Flowers' Director, Mr Crowther, a call.

Mr Simon Crowther,

Prestige Gifting Ltd.,

Office Suite E237, E Mill,

Dean Clough,

Halifax,

West Yorkshire,

HX3 5AX, TEL: ***** ******.

According to Companies House, these are their registered offices. Let us know how you get on. :0)

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • No customer service telephone number
    • Lack of any response to complaints

Reason of review:
87 of 302 Prestige Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
amelia1603

Mar 09 #1124332

what did the director say to you?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Prestige Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Prestige Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×