My brother ordered an arrangement from this company for my elderly mum for Mother's Day. The flowers arrived the day before and appeared to be beautifully presented in a nice box with the stems wrapped in wet 'cotton wool'. Unfortunately, the following morning the roses were already starting to wilt and were extremely droopy. Today is the 3rd day and all the roses are dying (see pics). I have emailed Prestige twice via their website portal, also left private messages on their FB page - no response or reply to any communication. So I decided to do some research:
I have done some investigating and found the following info which is accurate as I have double checked with Companies House and also spoke to a lady in reception at the building where Prestige Gifting Ltd. has its registered office. You may like to give Prestige Flowers' Director, Mr Crowther, a call.
Mr Simon Crowther,
Prestige Gifting Ltd.,
Office Suite E237, E Mill,
HX3 5AX, TEL: ***** ******.
According to Companies House, these are their registered offices. Let us know how you get on. :0)
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No customer service telephone number
- Lack of any response to complaints
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Prestige Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Flowers arrived the day after ordering (Rose and Lilly Hand Tied) I upgraded to medium and to a premium card so the cost including delivery was over £31. When my..."
- ""Prestige" didn't deliver my anniversary flowers on the required day as they claim their courier neglected to read my delivery instructions. Refusing to take ownership of the entire chain,..."
- "I ordered a bouquet of flowers called candy only to find the picture on the site was a total misrepresentation of what was received. I contacted the third party..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I placed an order on 3/9/15 for a dress I still had not received anything regarding the dispatch so I opened up a ticket to find out what was going on Twinkledeals..."