Motcombe, Motcombe
Featured Not resolved

I ordered roses and lilies for my wife for our wedding anniversary.The bouquet arrived on time but was very disappointing and insubstantial considering the nearly £30 I paid for it (including postage).

Despite putting the flowers into water immediately as recommended the roses were wilting by the end of the day. The following day they were in a very sorry state and the lillies have yet to open. I have used Prestige on a couple of occasions previously and have been happy.

On this occasion I received very poor value for money and a big disappointment.Will not be using this company again.

Review about: Prestige Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Insubstantial poor quality flowers.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Looks exactly like the bouquet I just received - identical problem and arrogant response to my complaint. Rubbish company and should be shamed into better customer service.

Prestige Flowers - Poor quality flowers poor customer service Prestige Flowers "#prestigeflowersuk #fakeflowers warning do not use this company, their flowers are not as pictured and the customer service is very poor Delivery was late, flowers were substituted and was refused..." Read more Prestige Flowers Bouquet Review from Teddington, Richmond Upon Thames Prestige Flowers "Flowers came today, smallest most expensive bunch i have ever seen. Emailed company who point blank refused to take responsibility or offer any sort of compensation. These were for..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Avoid like the plague Prestige Flowers "The flowers that I ordered from these crooks arrived 2 days late completely missing Mother's Day..." Read more Prestige Flowers Birthday Flowers Next Day Delivery Review Prestige Flowers "Avoid this company!! Terrible quality of flowers!! Promise to send flowers to my wife next day and turn up one day late. The flowers turn up but start to turn..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Haband - Ripped Off Haband "Haband took $14 out of my account for a purchase I did not order. My bank charged me a $34 overlimit fee. I asked Customer Service why,S and the woman..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more Double Bitcash - Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Double Bitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more