Motcombe, Motcombe
Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

I ordered roses and lilies for my wife for our wedding anniversary.The bouquet arrived on time but was very disappointing and insubstantial considering the nearly £30 I paid for it (including postage).

Related: Prestige Flowers - Wilted and Tacky Flowers

Despite putting the flowers into water immediately as recommended the roses were wilting by the end of the day. The following day they were in a very sorry state and the lillies have yet to open. I have used Prestige on a couple of occasions previously and have been happy.

On this occasion I received very poor value for money and a big disappointment.Will not be using this company again.

Review about: Prestige Anniversary Flowers.

I didn't like: Insubstantial poor quality flowers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Prestige Flowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $60
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Looks exactly like the bouquet I just received - identical problem and arrogant response to my complaint. Rubbish company and should be shamed into better customer service.

Prestige Flowers Bouquet Review Prestige Flowers "Worst expierence ever with this company. I spent £40.00 on flowers and they firstly did not send me a confirmation email. I had to call to find out if they..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Double Flowering Roselily Bouquet Review Prestige Flowers "Worst customer service ever! Do not bother wasting your time or money. I bought some double Lily's for Mother's Day at a very pricey rate however never saw them before..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Poor quality flowers poor customer service Prestige Flowers "#prestigeflowersuk #fakeflowers warning do not use this company, their flowers are not as pictured and the customer service is very poor Delivery was late, flowers were substituted and was refused..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Mis-sold flowers Prestige Flowers "Flowers originally advertised at £34.99 reduced to £20.00 - 5 roses, a lily and leaves turned up in a box that although said it had been left with a neighbour..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more