Motcombe, Motcombe
Featured Not resolved

I ordered roses and lilies for my wife for our wedding anniversary.The bouquet arrived on time but was very disappointing and insubstantial considering the nearly £30 I paid for it (including postage).

Despite putting the flowers into water immediately as recommended the roses were wilting by the end of the day. The following day they were in a very sorry state and the lillies have yet to open. I have used Prestige on a couple of occasions previously and have been happy.

On this occasion I received very poor value for money and a big disappointment.Will not be using this company again.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $60. The author is overall dissatisfied with Prestige Flowers and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about prestige flowers bouquet from Prestige Flowers was insubstantial poor quality flowers Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Prestige Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Prestige Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Looks exactly like the bouquet I just received - identical problem and arrogant response to my complaint. Rubbish company and should be shamed into better customer service.