Prestige Flowers - Poor value flowers that didn't last a day
I ordered roses and lilies for my wife for our wedding anniversary.The bouquet arrived on time but was very disappointing and insubstantial considering the nearly £30 I paid for it (including postage).
Despite putting the flowers into water immediately as recommended the roses were wilting by the end of the day. The following day they were in a very sorry state and the lillies have yet to open. I have used Prestige on a couple of occasions previously and have been happy.
On this occasion I received very poor value for money and a big disappointment.Will not be using this company again.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Insubstantial poor quality flowers
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Prestige Anniversary Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I was charged extra for a "medium bouquet" but they delivered a small bouquet instead. I tried emailing them three times. I sent three polite emails with photographs over five..."
- "My son ordered his girlfriend the pink rose and pink lily bouquet for her birthday. Should have been delivered by 2.30 on birthday. Didn't come. Came next day. VERY disappointing..."
- "I recently purchased flowers from this compnay as a valentines gift for my partner. I am absolutely disgusted by the condition of the flowers when they arrived, the tulips were..."
- "I ordered roses and lilies for my wife for our wedding anniversary. The bouquet arrived on time but was very disappointing and insubstantial considering the nearly £30 I paid for..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."