2.3
Turnaround Time

On Saturday 23rd July 2016 I ordered a bouquet of flowers named 'Glorious', I paid £10 extra for the large size a total with postage of £43.29. The flowers were for my wife for our 45th Wedding Anniversary the next day.

The only good thing about the order was the delivery, they arrived mid morning on Sunday the 24th July.

As I have said, I paid the extra £10 for a large bouquet, and all I can say is there were not many blooms for the money, and the standard and mid size must not be worth having.

The flower's were wilting by Tuesday which is very disappointing, I would not deal with this company again, it has been a lesson learned.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $43. The author is overall dissatisfied with Prestige Flowers. The most disappointing about prestige flowers lily and rose bouquet from Prestige Flowers was quality , but reviewer liked delivery speed. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Prestige Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Prestige Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments