Dean Clough, Halifax HX3 5AX, UK

#prestigeflowersuk #fakeflowers warning do not use this company, their flowers are not as pictured and the customer service is very poor Delivery was late, flowers were substituted and was refused a refund.completely unhappy with the treatment from this company "Good Evening,, Thank you for taking the time to email in, we hope you are well.

I have had our florist manager review the photographs and they can see that the florist used substitute flowers and are happy they fit in with our policy. We are really sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the flowers received. We have two ranges on our website same day and next day. Our next day range is sent via courier from our flower studio where all the bouquets are made up to be exactly the same.

Our same day range are sent to a florist in the area local to the delivery address and if the shop does not have the exact colour/type of flowers we make sure that the flowers are of equal/higher value. Please be assured the bouquet is still of equal value.

We would like to offer you a 10% off voucher to make up for your disappointment , if you would like this please email back.Kind Regards Megan Adams "

I didn't like: Flower.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion