Wales, England

I recently purchased flowers from this compnay as a valentines gift for my partner.I am absolutely disgusted by the condition of the flowers when they arrived, the tulips were all squashed along with the roses.

I have put them into a vase with water and after only a day! The roses have now dropped and died along with some on the other flowers, after paying £32.70 inc delivery I was expecting a far better quality of flowers, as the website states ‘ All our bouquets are arranged by highly skilled florists’ I was expecting better quality.

It has truly upset me that their florists thought that the flowers that were delivered were of a high standard!

I have seen better flowers at petrol stations!

Review about: Prestige Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Prestige Flowers - Very Dissapointing Prestige Flowers "I was in hospital when I ordered the roses for our Valentine's Day celebration . I wasn't in a fit condiation to read the many reviews. Had I done so..." Read more Prestige Flowers, avoid like the plague! Prestige Flowers "My brother ordered an arrangement from this company for my elderly mum for Mother's Day. The flowers arrived the day before and appeared to be beautifully presented in a..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Untrustworthy Website Prestige Flowers "I ordered a large bouquet on this website but the bouquet which was delivered contains less flowers than the medium bouquet which is shown on the website and when I..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Double Flowering Roselily Bouquet Review Prestige Flowers "Worst customer service ever! Do not bother wasting your time or money. I bought some double Lily's for Mother's Day at a very pricey rate however never saw them before..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more Beware of Underground Diesel in Henderson NV Underground Diesel "STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I cannot impress upon you any more adamantly than what I'm telling you! I had previously good experiences with this company regarding my 2000 F-350..." Read more