Wales, England

I recently purchased flowers from this compnay as a valentines gift for my partner.I am absolutely disgusted by the condition of the flowers when they arrived, the tulips were all squashed along with the roses.

I have put them into a vase with water and after only a day! The roses have now dropped and died along with some on the other flowers, after paying £32.70 inc delivery I was expecting a far better quality of flowers, as the website states ‘ All our bouquets are arranged by highly skilled florists’ I was expecting better quality.

It has truly upset me that their florists thought that the flowers that were delivered were of a high standard!

I have seen better flowers at petrol stations!

Review about: Prestige Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Prestige Flowers - Awful flowers and worse customer care Prestige Flowers "Awful flowers .... had them sent through for 30th anniversary .... roses were all diseased and dying .... complained and sent second bunch just as bad as first ..., would..." Read more Prestige Flowers Bouquet Review Prestige Flowers "Worst expierence ever with this company. I spent £40.00 on flowers and they firstly did not send me a confirmation email. I had to call to find out if they..." Read more Prestige Flowers - Poor quality flowers poor customer service Prestige Flowers "#prestigeflowersuk #fakeflowers warning do not use this company, their flowers are not as pictured and the customer service is very poor Delivery was late, flowers were substituted and was refused..." Read more Prestige Flowers Indian Summer Bouquet Review Prestige Flowers "I have ordered flowers from them on many occasions (and left them good reviews) but this is the first time I have actually seen the bouquet at the other, and..." Read more Rustrepairpanels.com rocker panels don't fit Rustrepairpanels "Stay clear of this company. The paper thin aluminium panels they sell don't fit. Mine were too narrow to reach the fastening points on the inner rockers. I tried to..." Read more Festiva Orlando - The worst vacation Festiva Orlando "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Google "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more EVGO - BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES! EVgo "Please be advised that Evgo owes me the sum of $5,000.00 for the reason described herein. On 06/27/2017 I inquired to the HR manager the status of a position I..." Read more