Wales, England

I recently purchased flowers from this compnay as a valentines gift for my partner.I am absolutely disgusted by the condition of the flowers when they arrived, the tulips were all squashed along with the roses.

Related: Prestige Flowers - CONNED

I have put them into a vase with water and after only a day! The roses have now dropped and died along with some on the other flowers, after paying £32.70 inc delivery I was expecting a far better quality of flowers, as the website states ‘ All our bouquets are arranged by highly skilled florists’ I was expecting better quality.

It has truly upset me that their florists thought that the flowers that were delivered were of a high standard!

I have seen better flowers at petrol stations!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Prestige Flowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Prestige Flowers - Mothers Day Bouquets Review Prestige Flowers "Seriously avoid if you want to be certain poor quality flower issues will be resolved. Never dealt with such poor customer service. Bought two separate bouquets for Mother's Day. After..." Read more Prestige Flowers Birthday Flowers Next Day Delivery Review Prestige Flowers "Avoid this company!! Terrible quality of flowers!! Promise to send flowers to my wife next day and turn up one day late. The flowers turn up but start to turn..." Read more Prestige Flowers Bouquet Review from Carlisle, Cumbria Prestige Flowers "I ordered a bunch off flowers I paided extra for the larger bunch and this is what I got I could off got better from a supermarket I would NEVER..." Read more Prestige Flowers Bouquet Review Prestige Flowers "Worst expierence ever with this company. I spent £40.00 on flowers and they firstly did not send me a confirmation email. I had to call to find out if they..." Read more Blue Wave Car Wash - Ripped a piece of trim off from my truck Blue Wave Car Wash "Went through the car wash and when I got out of the car wash I notice a piece of trim had been ripped off .I did it just as the..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more