1.6
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered Lilies and Roses which were meant to come with foliage to enhance it. Should have been 12 Roses and 12 Lilies.

Received 23 Lilies and no foliage. 2 were also damaged. Complained to company and they were not interested at all. As far as their "Florist Manager" was concerned, there is no issue...

Since then, 2 flowered and the others have never flowered (received on the 14th for valentines day :().

Would never use this company ever again and will ensure I make everyone I know aware of the poor quality and service received. Should have looked like this: www.prestigeflowers.co.uk/next-day-flowers/rose-and-lily-hand-tied-bouquet And paid for Large!

Product or Service Mentioned: Prestige Flowers Rose And Lily Bouquet.

I liked: Website.

I didn't like: Customer service, Quality, 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, That i dident get what i ordered and still had to pay for it, Poor quality.

Comments

Ordered roses and lilies for my daughter sent to wrong address Del what was supposed to be a bigger bouquet the nxt day in way of a sorry but wax no bigger , emailed and complained but offer of £10 voucher towards my nxt order NO I don’t think so will not be ordering from them ever again .

to Pauline #1463613

I agree Pauline, they offered me free flowers, but not my money back as they state on their site, so I have ensured I warn anyone I know that this company do not provide good flowers. All flowers in my case never flowered and died as buds.

I sent them a follow up photo and they were not interested and seemed to have the opinion of "so sue us".I will ensure I only use companies that I know and trust and will ensure I share my photos and the comments from the company at every available opportunity as this was a special event. Imagine if that quality went to a funeral...