I ordered 2 Mums flower Baskets and choc for mothers day, I ordered them on the 23rd February in plenty of time for mothers Day, however my mother in law did not receive the correct item they looked nothing alike the picture in fact there was no basket, I have emailed and emailed prestige and they have not replied I have phone but keep getting held in a ***. and the box of chocolates were not worth having. I was so disappointed, will never use them again
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No contact details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Prestige Flowers Mums Flower Basket
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered two bouquets of flowers, one for a new baby and one Christmas bouquet to arrive during the week before Christmas. They were delivered by the postman in..."
- "My brother ordered an arrangement from this company for my elderly mum for Mother's Day. The flowers arrived the day before and appeared to be beautifully presented in a..."
- "My mother is starting her cancer treatment this week, so I ordered her a bouquet of her favorites; sunflowers. See the photo I attached. My mother Facetimed me when she..."
- "Pre sales was great. The price quote of £75 seemed good and ups were there within a day.... After a few days i am told the laptop has been "diagnosed" and..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COME ANY An pick up service was scheduled from 9am-7pm they didn't arrive because they went to the wrong address. A next day collection was arranged..."
- "My parents and I took Megabus from Bristol to London and we have had the worst experience EVER. A group of barbarians (from the jungle/forest) were shouting throughout the journey..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."