I had recently needed to send flowers after upsetting a friend however being tight with money at the moment meant i couldn't just go to my local florists to spend £30 and i didn't want to buy a bunch from the supermarket, i needed something a little bit more special....i know...
i'm selfish, moving on...i happened to come across prestige flowers online and thought it was worth a try, and wow did they deliver!, Beautiful roses in great condition exactly as described and pictured on the site for an amazing deal!i didn't realise this company had such awful reviews until after a day of ordering so i was extremely nervous as to what i would get, thank heavens i believe i was lucky and i am truly satisfied with the experience.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a LARGE Bouquet of flowers for my partners birthday, when I got home I saw 4 roses and 2 lilies in a vase, I sent a picture and..."
- "I ordered 2 Mums flower Baskets and choc for mothers day, I ordered them on the 23rd February in plenty of time for mothers Day, however my mother in law..."
- "I was charged extra for a "medium bouquet" but they delivered a small bouquet instead. I tried emailing them three times. I sent three polite emails with photographs over five..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."