Prestige Flowers - Mothers Day flowers disappointed
Organised for a medium size bunch of flowers to be sent to my mum for Mothers Day that cost 35 pounds.I am based in Australia and she is in the UK.
The bunch was meant to have white roses, yellow tulips and white lilies. She received 3 roses, 5 tulips and 2 lilies. The tulips were drooping and looked when she got them and dint last long. I sent a email to Prestige and they told me they has sent a small instead of medium bunch and offered me 5 pounds as compensation.
I was disappointed in both the standard in flowers, the mistake and the lack of care in their response to the error.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a bouquet of flowers from the prestige flowers website.I paid an additional amount and in total 46GBP for a LARGE bouquet of "pure delight"The picture advertised on the..."
- "My son sent me the above gift. Although they were carefully packaged a few of the flowers had died, the leaves and other buds are dropping off and the basket..."
- "My sweet sweet daughter decided to surprise me for Mothers Day this year 2015. She knows I am a mad keen gardener and absolutely adore flowers so she came across..."
- "I ordered a blonde wig with supposedly dark roots for my daughter's early Christmas present. They sent a blonde wig with black spray paint on the top of the head...."
- "I bought approx. 50 pairs of shoes for my business from Coolcept, and 29 pairs were faulty. Burn marks, dirty, glue over them, jagged and torn inner soles, heels not..."
- "I are not a Competitor but a Creditor, Our company is a small family owned earthmoving business, during our dealings with Andrew Kenneth Bennett and Michael Gavin Bennett from PMB..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."