Featured

Organised for a medium size bunch of flowers to be sent to my mum for Mothers Day that cost 35 pounds.I am based in Australia and she is in the UK.

The bunch was meant to have white roses, yellow tulips and white lilies. She received 3 roses, 5 tulips and 2 lilies. The tulips were drooping and looked when she got them and dint last long. I sent a email to Prestige and they told me they has sent a small instead of medium bunch and offered me 5 pounds as compensation.

I was disappointed in both the standard in flowers, the mistake and the lack of care in their response to the error.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of prestige flowers flowers. Prestige Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned prestige flowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Prestige Flowers.

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Pontivy, Brittany, France #961237

Similar story for me, I live in France, mum in UK.Ordered a medium bunch, what arrived couldnt even be classed as small.

Sent them photos, they said they were the correct size but offered £5 in compensation for my disappointment.

Told them to stick it.So mad these people get away with this, as if we will ever order from them again!!

Newport, Newport, United Kingdom #960607

I ordered small for my mum and she was left with one rose that was alive and 2 lilies the rest was green dead leaves. They said I need to follow the flower care instructions as if that would miraculously bring them back to life. Appalling customer service.