Prestige Flowers - Mothers Day flowers disappointed
Organised for a medium size bunch of flowers to be sent to my mum for Mothers Day that cost 35 pounds.I am based in Australia and she is in the UK.
The bunch was meant to have white roses, yellow tulips and white lilies. She received 3 roses, 5 tulips and 2 lilies. The tulips were drooping and looked when she got them and dint last long. I sent a email to Prestige and they told me they has sent a small instead of medium bunch and offered me 5 pounds as compensation.
I was disappointed in both the standard in flowers, the mistake and the lack of care in their response to the error.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- ""Prestige" didn't deliver my anniversary flowers on the required day as they claim their courier neglected to read my delivery instructions. Refusing to take ownership of the entire chain,..."
- "I ordered them fir FRIDAY, a wasn't received until SATURDAY I ordered a LARGE bunch, she received MEDIUM, I ordered PINK roses, she received RED I ordered PINK Lily's, she received WHITE DIED..."
- "My son ordered his girlfriend the pink rose and pink lily bouquet for her birthday. Should have been delivered by 2.30 on birthday. Didn't come. Came next day. VERY disappointing..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "I went to pizza hut placed my order an found out the person making my pizza had no shoes on it turn me off eating my pizza I took photos..."
- "Hi there you did cut money from my account $34 give my money back that was deal 1.50 doller ..."
- "After a couple of months of normal use the cushions at the back of the couch sagged and became ugly, the couch became uncomfortable. I contacted Freedom Furniture and they..."