Brisbane, Queensland
Featured on Facebook

Organised for a medium size bunch of flowers to be sent to my mum for Mothers Day that cost 35 pounds.I am based in Australia and she is in the UK.

Related: Prestige Flowers - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - Poor service and worse customer service

The bunch was meant to have white roses, yellow tulips and white lilies. She received 3 roses, 5 tulips and 2 lilies. The tulips were drooping and looked when she got them and dint last long. I sent a email to Prestige and they told me they has sent a small instead of medium bunch and offered me 5 pounds as compensation.

I was disappointed in both the standard in flowers, the mistake and the lack of care in their response to the error.

Review about: Mothers Day Flowers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Prestige Flowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Prestige Flowers?

Comments

Pontivy, Brittany, France #961237

Similar story for me, I live in France, mum in UK.Ordered a medium bunch, what arrived couldnt even be classed as small.

Sent them photos, they said they were the correct size but offered £5 in compensation for my disappointment.

Told them to stick it.So mad these people get away with this, as if we will ever order from them again!!

Newport, Newport, United Kingdom #960607

I ordered small for my mum and she was left with one rose that was alive and 2 lilies the rest was green dead leaves. They said I need to follow the flower care instructions as if that would miraculously bring them back to life. Appalling customer service.