Prestige Flowers - Mothers Day flowers disappointed

190 of 302 Prestige Flowers reviews

Organised for a medium size bunch of flowers to be sent to my mum for Mothers Day that cost 35 pounds.I am based in Australia and she is in the UK.

The bunch was meant to have white roses, yellow tulips and white lilies. She received 3 roses, 5 tulips and 2 lilies. The tulips were drooping and looked when she got them and dint last long. I sent a email to Prestige and they told me they has sent a small instead of medium bunch and offered me 5 pounds as compensation.

I was disappointed in both the standard in flowers, the mistake and the lack of care in their response to the error.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
190 of 302 Prestige Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Mar 20, 2015 #961237 Pontivy, Brittany, France

Similar story for me, I live in France, mum in UK. Ordered a medium bunch, what arrived couldnt even be classed as small. Sent them photos, they said they were the correct size but offered £5 in compensation for my disappointment. Told them to stick it. So mad these people get away with this, as if we will ever order from them again!!

0 0 Reply

Mar 19, 2015 #960607 Newport, Newport, United Kingdom

I ordered small for my mum and she was left with one rose that was alive and 2 lilies the rest was green dead leaves. They said I need to follow the flower care instructions as if that would miraculously bring them back to life. Appalling customer service.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.